shape
carat
color
clarity

Is it just me or....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

shawee

Rough_Rock
OK, I don''t know what is wrong with me but I just couldn''t stop checking out my new ring! I keep making sure it''s secure... the mount, the prongs etc. I kept checking for lints... Is it just me or is everyone doing this too?
33.gif

Modified Brilliant

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Hi shawee and welcome to PS
35.gif

Congrats on your new diamond ring. You''re experiencing the happiness and joy of wearing
such a beautiful diamond ring. It''s normal at the beginning to make sure that it fits properly, the prongs are
secure and not catching on fibers and that it sparkles to the max!
Key tips: clean your ring every day to keep it looking bright; have your prongs checked periodically by a
professional jeweler, and make sure that your ring fits properly and doesn''t spin around on your finger.

www.metrojewelryappraisers.com

ImpatientOne

Brilliant_Rock
No Shawee, it's not just you, lol! I was engaged on Christmas Eve and I can't keep from inspecting mine either! I had the head switched on it the other day (went from 6 prongs to 4) and I promptly went to bed the night I got it back and dreamt it fell apart in the water!!! I had all these little pieces of my ring :( As soon as I woke up I had to check it again, lol!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results