shape
carat
color
clarity

Is it always better to know what''s wrong with you? Or ignorance bliss sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gypsy, sorry to hear about this, sending you a big hug dear friend.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Gypsy:

Just wanted to see how you''re doing. Did you return to work this week? How did it go? And above all, are you pacing yourself and taking good care of yourself?

Scratch that last one -- I don''t mean to nag!
2.gif

Seriously though, I hope you''re paying attention to what your body''s telling you, and... that you''re scheduling that appointment with Stanford!

All the best to you and Mr. Gypsy...

HappyAnniversary

Shiny_Rock
Hey Gypsy, I just found out there are other areas than just Rocky Talky, Diamond Hangout and Brides--and so far I''ve read everything on this thread and want to send Hugs your way! I hope your time back at work is doing well (as can be expected!) And I have one thing to say---dealing with all this stuff is like HERDING CATS!!!!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Hi Gypsy, I hope you''re doing well.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
9.gif
Thank you all!

Swimmer, thank you honey. The fabric is being tested... I tried to go back to work this week, made it through Monday (barely), Tuesday I felt like a Mac Truck had hit me so I stayed home, Wednesday felt not so great but went in anyway... John had to come and pick me up and bring me home. I''m back at the DR tommorrow. My bleeding has started uo again and I''m now getting this weird pain/numbing/throb in my leg that''s got me worried about blood clots
20.gif
. I''m feeling really down honestly. John didn''t get one of the two jobs he interviewed for this week... and the other one he didn''t think went well, so I''m praying he was wrong and they offer him the position. Sorry, just can''t sleep, stressed and worried.

Thank you Mia honey. Wish I had been able to make it.

Thank you Burk.
35.gif

Hi Asscher, we like this place very much. Too much. Depending on John''s job we might have to move again. And we really love this place so it''s going to be hard, but worth it if we do.

Upgradable... wise words. I''m down for the count again... and this time I will stay down till I can get up and stand up. Very frustrating. Working from home is okay. Honestly, with John home and upset about me and his job, I''m a bit distracted, but trying to keep my head above water. I''m going to need to buckle down tomorrow and bust out some serious work.

Harleigh honey thank you so much for coming on here to post for me. ((HUGS)) It was wonderful to see you guys, and worth the effort. Take care honey and I hope to talk to you soon!

Thank you Skippy. ((HUGS)) Back.

VR.... I am trying I promise. But all my body is telling me is that it''s weak, in pain and unwell. I did get the referral for the Stanford clinic, but the appointment lady didn''t call me back, so I''ll call her tomorrow. Thank you for the check in honey, I really appreicate it. So does John.

HappyAnniversary. Thank you so much. And yes, it''s exactly like herding cats.
9.gif

Hi Snlee...thank you honey, I''m trying, I really am! Love the new AV, BTW!

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Hey Gypsy, I''m so sorry to hear that you''re still feeling bad. I hope the dr can do something for you today. I''ll keep my fingers crossed that John gets the job. I saw in antoher thread you mentioned Foster City. If you need any info about that loc. let me know, we just moved from there. Aren''t you working in the North Bay now? Is that commute okay for you? That might really be wearing you out. I know even when we lived in FC, the extra 2 - 2.5 hrs in a car a day was killing me. Now, it''s only a 2 minute commute to work and my mental/physical health has really improved. I have more time to work out and I don''t go crazy sitting in a car for that long
2.gif

I hope things turn around for you guys soon, I''ll be thinking of you. Let me know if you ever want to GTG and do a little blingy-bling shopping, that has got to help, right?
31.gif

WishfulThinking

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Layla, love. I''m sorry you''re still feeling icky. You have been in my thoughts and I''ve just now seen your latest posts. I am sending you lots of hugs and hoping for the best, both you with you and your health and sanity, and for John''s job search. *hugs*

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 1/27/2009 12:55:36 AM
Author: MisterGypsy
Hi all. Gypsy''s husband here. Just wanted to let you all know she was checked into the hospital today to find out what was causing the spells she was having. She''ll probably be in there for the next two to three days at the least while they do every test imaginable on her.

Which, honestly, is a relief to me. Hopefully, we''ll know more in a few days.

Thank you for any good thoughts you may throw her way.

Will keep you all posted.
As a loving husband I am in total empathy with you. It is too hard to not know what is distressing the love of our lives. I have only just now been made aware of this thread by one of my Pricescope friends and have not read enough to know what the results of the tests might show, but I do know that you will need our support as well as Gypsy. My heart is aching for you both. I now go back to page 1 to continue this sad start to my morning.

Wink

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Gypsy,

I have no advice to offer, just my heartfelt concern for you and John. It is hard to imagine what you are going through and I send you my prayers. I will let Ocean know too.

God Bless you and keep you.

Wink

sukiisukii

Shiny_Rock
*dusting* sending you lots of love and hugs, hope everything gets well soon!

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Thinking you Gypsy. Just wanted to check in and see how you are.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Gypsy:

How are things going? I hope you''re starting to feel a better....

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Hi Gypsy,

I just caught up with this thread. I''d forgotten you were feeling so poorly but now reread about all your tests and bad days. Uh, it''s awful to feel lousy for so long and I am sorry for you. Hopefully, something will come of your appointment at Stanford. Too bad it''s such a long drive for you. I hope you''ll be feeling stronger by then.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/3/2009 3:51:30 AM
Author: Gypsy
Thought I''d update and also ask for some advice.

Any advise on taking a chill pill? I can''t be like this at work. I''m in situations where people irritate the crap out of me all freaking day and my JOB is to work through it and get the job done.
14.gif
I don''t know why I''m reacting like this, but it''s got me concerned. It could just be I''m cranky and in some pain, and grumpy with it. But I''m afraid its more.
40.gif
Not a pill, a cream. Since you''ve seen/are seeing a doctor, I don''t need to caution you on that part, before suggesting this. I found the cream extremely (I can''t emphasize that enough) helpful several years back. Had a multitude of symptoms, most are gone now. Anyway, just thought I''d throw this out and let you take a look. If you read anything that clicks, great. If not, no harm done. I''m just a big proponent of it after no doc helping me, so I had to help myself. And it''s natural. You can do other searches on it too.

I''m sorry I didn''t see this sooner, haven''t been scoping all the threads lately.

http://www.johnleemd.com/

And here''s an actual list of symptoms from hormonal imbalance, which I don''t see on Dr. Lee''s site. I had many of these. You don''t have to be that "old" to have hormonal problems anymore, our diet/environment are affecting them more and more.

http://www.hormone-healthy.com/Symptoms_of_low_Progesterone.htm

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Promise to update tomorrow. For tonight, just wanted to say that I am getting better day by day. Went back to work on Thursday, sucessfully.

((HUGS)) and love to you all, my friends.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/23/2009 6:44:47 AM
Author: Gypsy
Promise to update tomorrow. For tonight, just wanted to say that I am getting better day by day. Went back to work on Thursday, sucessfully.

((HUGS)) and love to you all, my friends.
I am so pleased to hear you are feeling better!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results