shape
carat
color
clarity

Is it a good stone?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sweatgem

Rough_Rock
Hi, I have found a stone, want honest opinions please
appl.gif

GIA cert
1.01 H/VS2

Fluor: Faint

6.53-6.56x3.92mm
depth 60.1
table 56
crown angle: 34.8
pavillion angle: 40.4

I am concerning about the fluorescence, it's faint blue, would it be good for a H stone and make it look whiter? or it's worse and make it look yellow?
rolleyes.gif

Thanks a lot

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
All I have to say is WOW.

0.5 on the HCA with EX EX EX EX...so elusive. Should be a stunner. The shallower pav angle must work nicely with the crown. You may get a slight amount of more fire with this stone, may be very interesting!!! This stone may also look at TAD larger than the typical 1c stone. Definitely larger than the average maul cut 1c stone.

Looks really good.
1.gif
How's price?

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
This numbers on this are reaaaaally good....but you should have it checked by an independent appraiser. The only drawback I'd see at first blush.......I'd expect the stone wouldn't have a lot of contrast, which might make the diamond seem less "lively"....if that makes sense. More monotone. But it truly is a matter of preference.

At the end of the day, all that matters is that you like the look of it.

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
The stone has fabulous numbers!! Should be pretty stunning! Faint fluorescence is nothing to worry about and in fact its impact is negligible.
1.gif

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
As Rich Sherwwod would say "Looks like a green light"..

Nice stone sweatgem..
21.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results