shape
carat
color
clarity

Is gold plated/gold filled jewelry pretty much crap?

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know its really special (i wasn't meaning to devalue it by putting it in a gift shop - i was talking about exhibition quality i promise)

We have a school of glass here and i recognize your piece is light years of experience ahead of the students who's pieces i admire

i still felt it needed its own thread
but you are right
there isnt really a good place to put it in fabulous fashion jewlery - perhaps hang out ?

(I don't want to tempt fate but id be scared i trip over and break it if it were mine)

It is so beaitiful, thank you for showing us xxx

Gaaaah! Noooo - I didn't think you were doing any such thing! I'm much harder to offend than that and I clearly need to work on my communication skills!

@oncrutchesrightnow and @Daisys and Diamonds - absolutely no hard feelings!! <3

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Mrs B i Googled alexis bittar
Images of his creations are bit harder to find but his stuff is indeed drop dead gorgouse once i did find some
I wish the Dutchess of Cambridge would trade in all her kikk's and buy a couple of big statement pieces

And please don't worry dear Mrs B
the internet is a funny animal
Sometimes it just needs coffee or more sleep because we can't write our facial expressions into our posts
mind you these days with covid ....its hard enough understanding a customer- a lady got so shi**y with me the other day because i didn't know which slice she wanted
I mean do i really think a $3.80 piece of cake is worth getting upset over??
But i just could not catch the first word she kept saying and we call them slices not crunches - so how was i ment to know she wanted cranberry fudge !!!
Anyway im way off topic now :lol-2:

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
HouseOfGemsInc on etsy is a store I can recommend, all their gold filled findings are high quality.

I just had a good look
they look great and the price is good
thank you for the recommendation
I just have to work out all i need

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results