shape
carat
color
clarity

Is "fancycolor_diamonds" a reliable IG vendor

pricescopenewbie

Shiny_Rock
Hello PSers! Has any of you had business with an IG vendor names fancycolor_diamonds? I'm interested in a diamond they posted on their IG account, and they sent me a photoshot of the GIA report. So far everything sounds about right but I hesitate to go ahead and make the purchase. They are located in HongKong and I have never heard of them. I wonder if anyone knows them? Are they a legit vendor? Thanks a lot for your very valuable information!

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
if you click through to the website posted on fancycolor_diamond's Insta page (tstarlimited.com), they state they do not permit returns. That would be enough to put me off this vendor, but YMMV.

1663628378545.png

1663628421700.png

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
We don’t allow returns /refunds because it’s not in our best interest.
Why would you ever want to though?
None of our current customers have ever returned anything.

:lol:

Mjay

Brilliant_Rock
Funny you posted this because I was just considering reaching out to them because I’m in search of an end of the alphabet yellow. I’ve seen tons of great reviews but I’ve decided against them because of their blunt no returns policy.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That posted screen capture says they are a "Jewelry Wholesaler".
Uhm - Selling to the public is NOT wholesaling.

That tells me their target customer is not that smart, and if they're lying about what they are what else are they lying about? :nono:

And no returns?
Pffffft!

pricescopenewbie

Shiny_Rock
I am glad I consulted you all. Saved me from potential troubles and money loss.

sunandsky

Shiny_Rock
I would also take a look at their pictures in the grid format when you click on their account name - the yellow stones have yellow-toned fingers, the pink stones have pink-toned fingers, and the white stones have yet another color. Maybe they're changing the color of the photos to show the true colors of the stones, but maybe they're changing the colors of the photos to show more color than exists in the stones.

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
A no return policy is always a problem for any meaningful purchase. It is especially problematic on items that are unique rather than standard manufactured name brand items. A colored diamond is one of the most unique items of anything sold online. I don't know the vendor, but buying a most challenging item without any possibility of a fast return for a full refund, other than the shipping costs, seems needlessly risky.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results