shape
carat
color
clarity

Is buying the rings online a good idea?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

alia

Rough_Rock
Hi all,
We''re looking at the option of purchasing our wedding rings online. I know it might take some of the fun out of the whole experience, but we''re really taken by some of the designs we''ve seen. One of my favourites is: http://www.platin-ice.com/OnlineShop.aspx?PId=258

Has anyone ever bought from this site? Do you think it looks legit enough for us to be sending them so much money?

Thanks,
Alia.

oldmancoyote

Brilliant_Rock
Never used that site, but if you are concerned use a credit card to pay. This way you have the credit card company taking on some responsibility if the "seller" fails to deliver or sends you something of totally unacceptable quality.

jjjul

Rough_Rock
My fiance got my engagement diamond online. But they sent it to a local jewelry store near him and he could bring as many ppl in to get the diamond appraised, and if you like it then you buy it if not they just send it back .And you pick out a ring to go with it at any jewelry store. I shop online all the time for clothes but a diamond is something I would like to see in person before I pay anything. Check out the site, its Yehuda.com its pretty cool
41.gif

jjjul

Rough_Rock
Woops misread what you posted. I thought you were looking for an engagement ring, just disregaurd what I wrote lol

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results