shape
carat
color
clarity

Is anyone looking for a gorgeous 13.25mm round WSS singleton?

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Takahashi found a GORGEOUS specimen for me for a friend. It’s not the right choice for her project after all, though, so thought I’d post here in case anyone else happens to be looking ::)

It’s not exactly cheap, but (in typical Takahashi fashion) it’s also *not* expensive. It’s actually incredibly inexpensive for the quality - better than US buyers would do anywhere else, for sure. It looks amazing and I would 100% buy it for myself if I needed such a pearl!!

C508EC28-96C6-4FE8-BCCE-B2BEA71609AF.jpeg

DB59F247-192B-4596-A72D-A81EFE42A3CC.jpeg

I won’t post their pricing here in public but find me on LT if you want more deets or just reach out to Takahashi directly!! I’m kinda hoping someone on PS needs it :lol:

Here are some of the pics they sent me compared to a Granpearl (Granpearl on bottom). Luster is the same, and was described to me as being excellent, which I trust is true! The Granpearl, which is 3.5mm, has completely smooth skin, the 3.25m has a few small wrinklies which you can see in their photos - nothing that impacts visual appeal IMO. And I gotta be honest, I personally like the colour better than the Granpearl - cool body, pink, silver, violet :love:

7EC31352-F055-4712-B723-E34503AFFDCA.jpeg

B4A87CEE-D297-4AF8-B11B-04BE45EAABA4.jpeg

Last edited:

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hate myself becuase I asked T about this, and when they sent me a video it was clear that I was in love with the Granpearl rather than the "other one", and the granpearl is out of my budget (CRIES DUE TO LACK OF MONEY TREE)

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hate myself becuase I asked T about this, and when they sent me a video it was clear that I was in love with the Granpearl rather than the "other one", and the granpearl is out of my budget (CRIES DUE TO LACK OF MONEY TREE)

I love that we’re all attracted to [cough, taunted by] different things :lol:

CMN

Brilliant_Rock
If only it were bigger….

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I like the GranPearl lustre

Babyblue033

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I may have been "influenced" by yssie to buy this singleton :oops2: Was not at all looking for something like this, but between randomly coming across this thread, then looking through MTG's utterly gorgeous Supearl in a net setting, it was sort of meant to be.

I had to do "due diligence" and ended up seeing this Granpearl + another one. For me this 3rd one was the clear winner, because the 3rd Grandpearl was gorgeous and even larger, but the priced to match. Had to bring myself to reality because this one was perfectly beautiful for what I needed it for :P2

Because of the net setting, it'll be 3-4 weeks until I get this, I'll have to try hard not to obsess over other pearls in the meantime and end up with additional purchases!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I may have been "influenced" by yssie to buy this singleton :oops2: Was not at all looking for something like this, but between randomly coming across this thread, then looking through MTG's utterly gorgeous Supearl in a net setting, it was sort of meant to be.

I had to do "due diligence" and ended up seeing this Granpearl + another one. For me this 3rd one was the clear winner, because the 3rd Grandpearl was gorgeous and even larger, but the priced to match. Had to bring myself to reality because this one was perfectly beautiful for what I needed it for :P2

Because of the net setting, it'll be 3-4 weeks until I get this, I'll have to try hard not to obsess over other pearls in the meantime and end up with additional purchases!

Yayyyyy!!! So happy you purchased this

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

YAAAASSSSS! I can't wait to see pics of it on you!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results