shape
carat
color
clarity

Is A.I.G. a reliable lab?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

magicmike1969

Rough_Rock
If you have any info on A.I.G. I would appreciate it. Thanks!

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
In one word: NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He he!
That lab is good only for ebay stones! Go figure!

norman_in_L.A.

Rough_Rock
Mike:

Check out our website aiglabs.com

We have been in the gem & jewelry appraisal business since late 1987. We have been located in the same location now for over 11 years.

Norman

norman_in_L.A.

Rough_Rock
Giangi:

We have a wide variety of customers; regional & national jewelry stores throughout North America, insurance companies, law enforcement, consumers, and yes you can find our reports listed by resellers on the internet.

Check out our website aiglabs.com and if you have a question about a specific report or about what we do just ask.

[email protected]

Yes, I have heard and used Aig Gem labs for my diamonds. I found out there are only Gia Graduate Gemologist doing their grading. Some of these Diamond experts have come from other labs, such as EGL, PGS, and GQI. I know they also do full certs for Robbins Brothers to supplement mini certs from GIA, EGL, and other large Labs. They have been right on the mark, but they need to market themselves.

36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results