shape
carat
color
clarity

Is 1/3karat t.w diamond earring studs good enough size for 1 yr dating anniversary

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jumbo1990

Rough_Rock
ah alright, have you shopped there before?

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/25/2009 7:45:10 PM
Author: oobiecoo
Date: 2/25/2009 6:56:25 PM

Author: jumbo1990

I just called and they told me they dont have the 1/3 in stock so it will tak 5-7 days. Now what does not in stock mean. Is it still going to be from them or am I going to get a lower quality diamond from elsewhere.

If you''re talking about whiteflash then I assume it means they just have to assemble more pairs.

Ditto that.

jumbo1990

Rough_Rock
Alright guys, I talked to another consultant tonight named James who was a really nice guy and very exceptional customer service. I ordered the .40 carat total weight princess-cut diamond stud earrings for $400.00 dollars. Thanks again everyone here for all your help, I will deffinately stick around and stick you in my favorites =).

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/25/2009 10:58:42 PM
Alright guys, I talked to another consultant tonight named James who was a really nice guy and very exceptional customer service. I ordered the .40 carat total weight princess-cut diamond stud earrings for $400.00 dollars. Thanks again everyone here for all your help, I will deffinately stick around and stick you in my favorites =).

Awesome! Please take pictures of them too! We like pictures around here.
9.gif
Let us know what you think when they arrive!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
she will LOVE them!

jumbo1990

Rough_Rock
I deffinately will take a picture or 2 for you guys and gals. I set it to arrive the second week of March which is when our anniversary is on.

blastdoor

Shiny_Rock
well you asked about a heart warming situation and received a lot of great advises...

so i guess the least i can say is, well done and congratulations for your anniversary..
21.gif

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
earshots pics... please
36.gif
can''t wait to see them...

Noahsmom

Shiny_Rock
yay! Congrats on your first big diamond purchase! It''s a rush isn''t it?

James at WF is a wonderful guy, and you chose to go with a great vendor.

Please send earshots!

jumbo1990

Rough_Rock
yea, it is exciting. any creative ideas on how to present them to her?
Yea James was fun to work with, great guy to talk to.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ummm stuffed animal with the earrings on their ears? not quite sure how that''ll work out... lol

jumbo1990

Rough_Rock
Omg dannyandterry that was the exact idea I had in mind but idk if the ears would be too thick lol

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Whatever you do, don''t act like it''s an engagement ring! I think simply wrapping them and presenting them to her is very sincere and sweet. No need to do anything ridiculous, the earrings will speak for themselves!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/26/2009 2:14:48 PM
Omg dannyandterry that was the exact idea I had in mind but idk if the ears would be too thick lol
I''d say have fun, you''re young... just wrapping them up in a similar box to a ring box,,, maybe she might think its a ring (and then opens it up and sees earrings,instead? not sure, just picturing it...)... don''t know really my hubby did just that wrapped them up and gave them to me on our 1 yr anniversary... that was cute and sincere... Do what you think and have fun!

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I say ixnay on doing anything regarding presentation she thinks it''s a ring. Not a good idea!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results