shape
carat
color
clarity

ipods

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondsrock

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve been thinking about getting an ipod nano. Does anyone have one and do they enjoy it? If not, what mp3 do you use?

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have a black 4 gb nano and I love it. I do keep it in a hard plastic see-through case, because that sucker is pretty thin and I would hate to drop it or something. Use it at the gym on a lanyard and haven''t had any problems!

bookworm21

Brilliant_Rock
I have two cousins that bought the ipod nano last month and they love it. (I got my ipod mini SIX months before Jobs unveiled the ipod that was to replace my dinosaur!!!
29.gif
)

It''s really small, and they take it with them everywhere. But I believe they got the one with less memory than 4GB. Still, they''re pretty happy with the amount of songs that it can hold and it''s extremely portable. No complaints from them.

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
We have 3 black 2g Nanos...one of each of us in the family! Tax/valentine splurge and we''re loving them. I just ordered my mom a Shuffle for her birthday, cuz she''s too technically challenged to work the Nano!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results