shape
carat
color
clarity

Iphone app for forums

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
My suggestion is to build an app that makes it possible to use the forum via smartphone or Iphone. I''d love to be able to utilize PS from my phone, but can''t right now.

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
I would love to have an app like that! Though I can get by with just using safari on the iPhone (as I am right now). Certainly a nice project for someone with some programming savvy!

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
I use my Iphone to read and moderate.
emsmile.gif

Defintely on my list to do something as I get a little time.

One thing I thought would be great is to send subscription alerts. :) ( and fix it as well)

Keep up all the great suggestions.

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
I would love this

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
This would rock, although I have PS on my homescreen!

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
Great Idea Hudson!

But in the mean time i made an icon for BWW on my iphone.

All you have to do is go to safari, put in the pricescope address, once you are on the page you would like to shortcut to (BWW for me) press the + sign down the bottom and choose the ''add to home screen'' option you can then name the icon and it adds it to all the other applications you have on your homepage.

trishy

Shiny_Rock
i wish i had an app for my blackberry to post. i read pricescope all day on my phone at work
11.gif
27.gif

and would love to be able to post. is anyone already working on this, is it something in the works?

it wont let me post at all from the blackberry browser. maybe there is something i need to enable?

Ali

Shiny_Rock
trishy, are you signed in on your Blackberry?

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Oooh an iPhone app would be GREAT! I can use it in safari, it's just posting, clicking thread titles and using the forums list etc can be awkward.

Thanks!
36.gif

coda72

Brilliant_Rock
I would love an iphone app too. I just got the iphone and while I can still access PS through safari, like Porridge said it''s a bit more awkward than if there was an app for it.

VanillaPuff

Rough_Rock
Totally agree with Porridge and Coda - I have an Android phone, and an App would be awesome, if only to make everything condensed into one screen width easily.
1.gif

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Oooh one more thing...make the app available worldwide, not just in the US store please! Thanks
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results