shape
carat
color
clarity

Invitation Wording & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Coreysgirl

Rough_Rock
Good Morning Brides and Grooms to be...

I am doing my own invitations and wanted to get your opinion on something and also have a few questions. This is the wording I want to include in our invitations. Tell me what you think of it. Also, when doing reply cards do we suppose to put a stamp on the reply envelope? Last question, we''re getting married July 12th at 11am, when should I send my invitations out?

Invitation Wording

Separately we are incomplete
But together we are whole
Rarely does one find another who
Ignites the mind, body and soul
Separately we are weak
But together we are strong
And we will unite infinitely
Since forever is not as long

Please join us as we:

Alicia ______
&
Corey
Exchange vows, rings, and love
Amidst loved ones and God above

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
I really like the wording, although I would move the "who" from the end of line 3 to the beginning of line 4.

It is customary (at least in the US) although not "officially" proper to include a stamp on the response envelope (and my postman just told me to make sure to use the "forever" bell stamp, because rates are going up again, you don''t want your guests to have to go out and buy a 2 cent stamp to add).

I''m getting married on the same day! We''re going to try to send our invites out the first week in May, although that is a little early according to wedding standards.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results