shape
carat
color
clarity

Invitation sample arrived today. (Follow on from prototype thread)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

merrymunky

Brilliant_Rock
So I decided to have a look online for wedding stationery printing to see if I could find some nice but relatively cheap professional wedding stationery providers in my chosen colour scheme. I was having a hard time making my own cards look nice enough. I got good supplies but could not get good matches in colour which were cheapening the overall lok of the card in my eyes.

I spotted this range on a website and sent for a sample. It arrived today. I quite like it. What do you think? Quite simple but that''s what I want really given the scale of the wedding.

It is a broderie range, pocket style invitation. If I go ahead with this I will have the pocket invitations for the actual wedding invites and then just have the evening invitations printed in a DL matching card from the same range.

Pocket:

invite3.jpg

merrymunky

Brilliant_Rock
Pocket and inserted invite side by side:

emsinvite1.jpg

merrymunky

Brilliant_Rock
Invitation:

emsinvite2.jpg

merrymunky

Brilliant_Rock
It also comes with an ivory textured, pearly envelope of good quality and matching design.

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Those are awesome! So you''re writing in all the guests'' names, is that what I''m seeing? Cool!

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
Merry these look really great! I also adding the guests names on the invites. Pretty cool :)

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Looks lovely! The pockets are really cool
1.gif

merrymunky

Brilliant_Rock
Yes, we will be writing in the names of the guests we are inviting.

I think they are really pretty. I will get the placecards to match if we decide to have a seating arrangement of sorts. And maybe also the favour boses too.

Inanna

Brilliant_Rock
Those are gorgeous! I love the color combination and the elongated shape.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!

merrymunky

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks gals. Glad you like them.
emteeth.gif

They supply the ribbon separately on a roll (I have my own I could use too) so that we can cut to our desired lengths and style as we would like them so I could have a play with that aspect.

I just love the fact that it encompasses our 3 colours, ivory, black and red!

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
Love it!!!

Don''t let your crafting materials go to waste, though! That''d be a bummer! Maybe make place cards and such?

I''m glad you found an invite you like... No way to deny, it''ll save you lotsa time that DIY would have eaten up.. But how great that you can write in the guest names. It''s still a little touch of personalization
1.gif

Mind sharing where you found those? (I believe we''re allowed to post things like that? Correct me if I"m wrong...)

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Merry - i LOVE these! they''re beautiful
36.gif

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
They''re very, very pretty! They look so lovely and elegant. Your guests will be so excited to receive them.

merrymunky

Brilliant_Rock
The website is www.weddingpartyinvitations.com

It is the broderie range that is featured on the front page.

I have put in my order for the wedding invites. The only thing I have amended is the RSVP. I have added "by July 31st" so that gives me three weeks once all replies come in to arrange placements, food order numbers and favours etc. The sample arrived within 3 working days so hopefully I should have them by the end of next week. Then I will go ahead and order the evening invitation cards.

The supplies I bought will definitely be put to good use elsewhere in the future. I feel much happier knowing that the invitations will look good now though. It's worth spending out to have them done professionally. I'm only getting married once afterall.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think that it''s fab. It''s elegant and fun.

Dannielle

Brilliant_Rock
I think they are gorgeous
1.gif

merrymunky

Brilliant_Rock
They have had the seal of approval from my Mum tonight . Good job considering I have alreay ordered them!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/23/2009 6:14:28 PM
Author: merrymunky
They have had the seal of approval from my Mum tonight . Good job considering I have alreay ordered them!

That''s always good to have!! That''s great that they''re ordered!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results