shape
carat
color
clarity

Investment Diamonds.....Where Can I sell them?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sirkclower

Rough_Rock
I have two investment diamonds that I got out of my first marriage. I have had them probably 15 years. I don't even know what we origionally paid for them. They are not very big stones, but I have all the information that came with them. I believe they were purchased from a place in Miami called World Diamond Corporation. The stones are mounted in an enclosed plastic casing with a microfilm and with the IGL laboratory report. They were evaluated by a GIA gemologist and includes the International Diamond Certificate. Any ideas on what I do if I decide to sell them and how do I know what they are worth? Thanks for any help anyone might offer. I would like to have a large single stone and thought I might be able to trade these stones in on the purchase of one.Sirkclower

sirkclower

Rough_Rock
Lenoid, Thanks for the information and fast response. I will check the site out. Have a wonderful day. sirkclower

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results