shape
carat
color
clarity

Introduing myself and Dr.Oz 11 week: Move It and Lose It :)

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Is anyone else going to try to follow this? It seems like a great opportunity to have almost everything laid out for you. If I can't do it this way, then missing my goal will be completely of my own doing. No more blaming.
They are also going to have a forum for men and women do the program, so I will split my time between here and that group most likely. My mom is also going to try it, so it will be nice to share recipes and stories with her!

ETA: Here is the link if anyone is interested- http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/move-it-and-lose-it-2011

I know that I am not around here very often, and would love to learn from you ladies, if you'll have me :wacko:

I got pregnant on my wedding night in Fall of 09 and my son is now almost 9 months old.

I was 132 when I got married, put on about 5lbs while on our honeymoon, and then the baby weight on top of that. I was at almost 175 (if I remember correctly) when I gave birth. The weight went everywhere... face, chest, arms, thighs, and waist. After losing 20 lbs in the first 2 weeks after having my baby, I have been stuck at 152 since. No matter what I eat or subsequently don't eat, it just doesn't fall off like it used to.

So, my new years resolution is to be back to my *normal* weight before C turns one in April.

I look forward to spending the next few months in a whole new section around here!

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock
Re: Introduing myself and Dr.Oz 11 week: Move It and Lose It

Hi Meresel,

The link didn't give a lot of info as to the diet. Do you know what the nutritional component looks like?

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Re: Introduing myself and Dr.Oz 11 week: Move It and Lose It

It's not a specific set meal.

I gives you an interactive daily menu, and you drag the things you want to eat onto your menu, from a "grocery ba" of pretty much all types of foods.

It then adds up the calories at the bottom of your menu, and as long as the number is lower than the "daily number allowed" givven to you based on your weight/height/etc... then you can eat it.
You can move things around as you wish, you just aren't supposed to go over you set amount.

He did his entire show on it yesterday, If you have the time I believe the podcasts are on his website. (The area called "Related Content" at the bottom of the link has all of the sets from yesterday's show.)

This is what I understood from his show yesterday. I signed up yesterday afternoon, and still haven't received an email with my log-in info, so I cant go explore all of the features yet.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results