shape
carat
color
clarity

Introduction and picture of my rings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi and welcome :)

I had wanted a 3/4 carat oval for 15 years, since we got engaged/married. Somewhere between 2/3 and 1 carat - didn''t think the husband would spring for a full carat so I kept my dreams low and waited around 15 years for him to give ma greenlight.... well boy when I did haha he was in for it! I kept upping my budget more and more.... I am not a collector of anything except one - I have a small collection of crystals I get from my kids for christmas that hang in my kitchen window and I love white, light, and rainbows. So when I went to get a diamond I wanted rainbows - fire - and lots of it! I remember telling vendors early on "I want to be able to cast rainbows on the ground or on the table etc. for my kids" and they thought I was nuts, that I wouldn''t be able to find that. So I went looking for the BIGGEST facets I could find and found that they were in OMCs and then got the biggest stone I could afford. Big stone=big facets=big rainbows haha! Well everything turned out perfectly! Having a ring/stone that looked "pretty" was secondary to having a stone that performed how *I* wanted it to perform. I really didn''t care if it had a white brilliant look to it..... with its high crown I have a ton of scint and regular sized fire, and then from deep inside I have these two HUGE facets that throw off rainbows that are hard to believe.... from 5 feet they''re like 5" long and the kids love them :) Sometimes when I look at the stone I think it''s big and sometimes it doesn''t seem big at all... but I know I will never trade it in. I love it and it is just as quirky as I am and fits me to a T!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
btw I love your 3 rings together :) I would do something like a round in a halo.... gosh the options are endless!!!

tulip928

Brilliant_Rock
I love your rings, they look lovely together.

I was going to get an eternity band, and I was shopping the Facets Collection website. I ended up with an 11 stone band (considered half eternity) I was able to get larger stones for my money and more sparkle. I personally am more comfortable with the half eternity because I would worry about stone damage on the underside of an eternity ring. The diamonds really cover my finger well and I love the ring! I wear it with a solitaire sapphire ring that I just purchased.

angeline

Ideal_Rock
waaaaaa..... I can''t see anything!
8.gif
??

colorkitty

Shiny_Rock
You can really see the sparkle of that princess, even through the picture. Your ring is lovely. And the story behind it is so sweet.

I love eternity bands. You can use it as a wedding ring, or a RHR, or in a stack with your other rings. Another suggestion is a 5-stone, 7-stone, or half eternity. Similar look, bigger stones. I can understand why you might be tempted to change out the princess for a bigger one, but I don''t think I could-- too beautiful!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Welcome to pricescope! Your rings are beautiful and I love the way they look stacked together. If they were mine I would go for a 5 or 7 stone band with round diamonds for my right hand. That way you could get larger stones than with an eternity ring and you would still have all that lovely sparkle across your finger.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your rings are lovely! I really like how the 3 of them look stacked together. I think a big, blingy, beautiful 5 stone ring would be gorgeous as a RHR!

diamondsrock

Brilliant_Rock
I just had to tell you how much I love the princess with the trillions. I don''t remember seeing that look before and it''s fantastic!

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
It''s gorgeous! And I really love the blue and white band...

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome!!! Your rings are very pretty! I think I like the idea of a nice 5 stone band. You can wear small bands on either side of it for variety or you can even wear it on your other hand if you ever wanted to.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results