shape
carat
color
clarity

Introducing the 2 of hearts!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Designed with precision too show your love with two touching hearts right on the crown.
Comes with a free heart tool so your loved one can see your love for her whenever she wants!
Reach out with your heart and touch hers with the 2 of hearts!
Another monster from storms computer :}

2ofhearts.jpg

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
side view... yes the 2 of hearts has a perfect 100% depth!!!

2ofheartssideview.jpg

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
yes this is an actual virtual design but its presented as satire and will never be available for sale.

The Mole

Rough_Rock
You better hurry up and copyright that one, some poor cutter is probably drooling all over his keyboard, and will be dreaming of weight retention tonight.
23.gif

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
Would it look like a radiant, which it seems to in this first shot?

That''s a hell of a crown, I am hoping your creating makes it to a rough sometime soon. Crowns like that are few are far between on modern stones, and i bet the fire on this beast could sear a cornea or two!!!
30.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
yep similar too a radiant.

DiaGem has cut one of my asscher designs with a crown like this one that was more practical and we collaborated on the board and a modified EC was cut with a monster crown.

As a break from working with my other designs iv been taking cuts in DC and putting monster crowns on them too see what else could be cut, this one don''t work at a reasonable depth so it isn''t practical but it has a cute marketing campaign :}

2heartsJSt.jpg

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
this one is actually part of the nightmare series not the monster series.
Middle of the night thinko above... it should be,,,

Another nightmare from storms computer :}

nightmares have too be at least 88% depth or deeper and not practical.
monsters have too be in some way practical.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/24/2008 12:26:16 PM
Author: strmrdr
this one is actually part of the nightmare series not the monster series.
Middle of the night thinko above... it should be,,,

Another nightmare from storms computer :}

nightmares have too be at least 88% depth or deeper and not practical.
monsters have too be in some way practical.
I love that you have created categories for your creations, with definitions and everything. A true artiste!

DD

tradergirl

Brilliant_Rock
Can I ask a dumb question:

What would happen if you took a very light gem like a white sapphire or light aquamarine and applied ideal type diamond cutting techniques to it? Assuming that it is IF. Would you get something noticeably different from the usual brilliant cut?

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/24/2008 1:17:20 PM
Author: tradergirl
Can I ask a dumb question:

What would happen if you took a very light gem like a white sapphire or light aquamarine and applied ideal type diamond cutting techniques to it? Assuming that it is IF. Would you get something noticeably different from the usual brilliant cut?
never be as bright as diamond.
this is what it would look like in white sapphire, it would be a very pretty stone and somewhat practical too cut.

sapphire2ofhearts.jpg

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
aquamarine

aqua2ofhearts.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results