shape
carat
color
clarity

Introducing...my wedding ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

merrymunky

Brilliant_Rock
So I finally have it in my possession. I ordered it quite a while back but it has been on hold at the jewellers pending my engagemet ring reset. There was a chance I would not find it to be suitable after my reset. However, once I tried it with my "new" e.ring, I decided to stick with my choice. It was not my initial first choice but my first choice was just not a good match with the e.ring once I put them together.

So here is my 5mm, 18ct white gold wedding band set with 3 rows of tiny round cut diamonds. It is rather more chunky than I imagined myself going for, but I think a fair few people here have ended up with something different to what they imagined themselves having.

Please excuse the terrible pictures. I snapped them quickly with my mobile phone camera so they are not well framed, and not really focussed very well. I will try to borrow my mother''s camera when she is back from her holiday to take some better shots for you all.

Also it might be worth noting that I think I will be getting my e.ring sized up after the wedding to stop the finger pudge. I don''t like it. The wedding ring itself is about as loose as I can have it, so that when I wear it on its own (which will probably never happen), it won''t slip around too much. It fits perfectly on its own right now, as does my e.ring. I can''t size my e.ring up just yet as it will be too loose on its own.

Anyway, enough rambling, on with some pictures:

In the box

ABCD0006.JPG

merrymunky

Brilliant_Rock
Another box shot

ABCD0007.JPG

merrymunky

Brilliant_Rock
Handshot with my engagement ring and added finger pudge! GRRRR

ABCD0008.JPG

merrymunky

Brilliant_Rock
And again

emmaweddingring1.JPG

merrymunky

Brilliant_Rock
Solo handshot

emmaweddingring2.JPG

merrymunky

Brilliant_Rock
...and in close up

emmaweddingring3.JPG

merrymunky

Brilliant_Rock
Another on its own

emmaweddingring5.JPG

merrymunky

Brilliant_Rock
Terrible picture!!

emmaweddingring6.JPG

merrymunky

Brilliant_Rock
And the last one for noe. I will definitely get some better shots for you as soon as I can get my hands on my mother''s camera!

emmaweddingring7.JPG

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Look very nice on you!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Lovely set! Where did you find that band? I''ve never seen one like that before.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
very nice, i love the band...
30.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful set
30.gif
30.gif

merrymunky

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/15/2009 9:14:53 PM
Author: Tuckins1
Lovely set! Where did you find that band? I''ve never seen one like that before.
It''s from Ernest Jones in the UK. Ernest Jones is a UK high street jewellery chain.

I was considering having one custom made by the jeweller who reset my engagement ring but I already had this on hold.

It looks fab on its own. The pictures don''t really do it justice.

It is chunky, but it is definitely my style and fits in with my personal tastes and style choices.

AdiS

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, love the band, it''s so beautiful!!!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Ooooh, very pretty! What type of metal is it? I have a friend with a similar wedding band (3 rows of diamonds in 5 or 6mm band) that was in platinum because her engagement ring was platinum, and she didn''t try any wider plat rings on and was *so* surprised at how heavy it was. Took her ages to get used to it!
1.gif

merrymunky

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/16/2009 5:35:00 AM
Author: gwendolyn
Ooooh, very pretty! What type of metal is it? I have a friend with a similar wedding band (3 rows of diamonds in 5 or 6mm band) that was in platinum because her engagement ring was platinum, and she didn''t try any wider plat rings on and was *so* surprised at how heavy it was. Took her ages to get used to it!
1.gif

Thanks
9.gif

It is 18ct white gold, as is my engagement ring. It''s not as heavy as a platinum version would be but is IS substantial enough. It will take a while to get used to the width of it. On its own it if fine, but with the engagement ring on top, I am definitely aware that my finger is full of metal!

I am definitely going to get my e.ring sized up after the wedding. I will be able to wear my wedding ring on its own for a while and show it off. It is beautiful in the sunlight, it just shimmers...just what I wanted. Sparkle by practical.

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely set, congratulations
1.gif

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
I love it!!!
36.gif
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results