shape
carat
color
clarity

Introducing my new lovely 3.5 OEC :)

PinkyPie

Rough_Rock
That is amazing! Looks completely perfect on you.

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
It's absolutely gorgeous! I love all the reflected colors. Magical.

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! You choose a beautiful stone and ring. Enjoy!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It's amazing!! Congrats on your new beauty and on the journey of a lifetime to find it!! I think it was worth everything you went through to get it!! :love: :appl:

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, hippi, it's so beautiful! :appl: :appl: :appl:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Soooo happy for you!!! :appl: Your ring is gorgeous!!! :love: :love: :love:

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
hippi pixi your ring is just beautiful. Such a pretty stone and I love the simplicity of the setting - it really allows the centre stone to shine (for want of a better description!). Congratulations!

Do you think you will have it reset by a jeweller here or are you becoming attached to your temp setting?

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
I forgot to mention I have an heirloom amethyst ring which has almost exactly the same setting (with the hearts on the gallery) but in rose gold. It's very special!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
WOW!!!!

Well done.. so romantic with the proposal too.. swoon. COngratulations. now do be careful when you drive to KEEP EYES on the ROAD!!!!!

QUick, someone propose to me!!!!! I'll say yes, if it comes with that kinda rock!!!! heheheheheheheheheheeh :cheeky:

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, it's absolutely stunning! That setting is amazingly gorgeous, and the diamond is huge and beautiful! :love: :love: Very happy you found your dream diamond.

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! What a beauty :love:

Jereni

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful. Really gorgeous stone.

dianabarbara

Shiny_Rock
hippipixi, it's beautiful!! great choice ;-)

Snicklefritz

Brilliant_Rock
That is one gorgeous stone! So glad you found it during your trip here! Love the setting too! :love:

Skymonkey2000

Shiny_Rock
Wow,wow wow! That is beautiful! :appl:

So happy you found something on your trip!

meredeth11

Shiny_Rock
Stunning! Eye-popping beauty!! It looks nice on you!! :appl: :appl: :appl: Congrats on the lovely new item!!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is a beautiful stone and I love the setting! Congratulations!

anne_h

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous. I love the setting. Congrats!

Anne

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beeeeeeautiful!!! :love: :love: :love: Love the story (and yes, I read it all the way through), the setting (even if it's temp) and the stone!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: Enjoy, and feel free to post more pics! ;-)

hippi_pixi

Brilliant_Rock
Thankyou so much everyone! its so flattering to hear your lovely comments. I'm really enjoying the rainbows its constantly giving off and seeing how it behaves in different lighting :)

I'm still getting used to having it on my finger. I'm not sure i will change the setting. it looks so lovely the way it is with the little claw prongs and its actually very similar to my mums OMC ering setting except for the love hearts. its odd though because when i'm warm and its humid out i can just twist it over my knuckle and then other times if its dry and cold i can slide it on and off with barely much friction and it twists a bit on my finger. i tested swinging and whipping my hand when it feels like that and it doesn't come close to coming off so i'm not too worried about losing it.

i will definitely have to refine my photo skills and try a to take some better pictures. i noticed today the stone looks whiter on the white nail polish lid than it did on my hand in the pictures i posted. i couldn't replicate the same thing in person but think it might have been because i took the hand shots pointing the camera up towards the sun and the nail polish bottle shots the camera was pointing down away from the sun.

I feel like the color is perfect! in most lighting it just looks white. only in certain lighting does it look slightly ivory. of course this wouldn't last long if you put it next to a D/E/F :razz:

petit_bijous asked for the dimensions its 9.31 to 9.41 in diameter and the ring size is 4.75

k_darling i'm glad you got to see it in person! i live on the sunshine coast of Australia and i haven't heard of anyone else on here living near me so you could be the only PS'er to get to see it in person :razz:

sweetpea&babycorn

Brilliant_Rock
hippi you're ring is gorgeous!!! i'm so glad your trip went well and you came home with something BEAUTIFUL!

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
That ring is perfect! What an amazing story too!

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
I'm so glad everything worked out so well! My heart was in my mouth when I first heard of your plans, it seemed so...adventurous!!
Your ring is just stunning. So beautiful.
TBH I'd love to see every photo of your trip!! :D

two_little_birds

Brilliant_Rock
How did I miss this post? I wondered what happened to you and if you'd come back to post pictures... so glad you did!

You made a great choice, and it's looks STUNNING on you! :appl:

DevinG

Rough_Rock
What fun story and journey to find such a perfect stone and setting :love:

If it were me, i'd keep that setting, they look like they belong together :twirl:

Rosa

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations - it is stunning and looks huge on your small finger!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I missed your thread the first time around. It's gorgeous!!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How the heck did I miss this???? It's absolutely gorgeous!!! :love: My goodness, what an amazing trip - a vacation centered around shopping for a diamond, doesn't get any better than that! :cheeky: It looks soooo perfect on your hand, and I love the setting -congrats on finding your dream diamond!

hippi_pixi

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks guys :)

i was pretty surprised to log in and see this thread back on the front page :razz: I've taken much better photos of this stone since then so i will have to organise and post them sometime

In other news we just got married on the weekend! We had an indian wedding in August which was lovely but we weren't officially married and didn't feel married until a few days ago.

I also need to wrangle some good photos of the indian wedding jewellery to start a thread on that soon :)

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats!!!! I hope you had a lovely day!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results