shape
carat
color
clarity

Introducing my new kitty!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
DH and I picked up our cat today! The name his foster mother gave him is "Shogun" and we''re going to stick with that. I said he was a Siamese but apparently he is a Siamese/Himalayan mix and is quite fluffy and has TONS of attitude! He''s adjusting really well. We were going to keep him in one room for a day or two until he adjusted but his foster mom said that really we could let him roam so that''s what he''s been doing. He seems to really like his electric cat fountain that we got- we weren''t sure what he''d think of it. And he is all settled on his bed- his foster mom sent a pillow case that he always sleeps on so we put that on his bed.

I want to thank everyone who posted advice in my precious thread. I know I didn''t reply to everyone individually but I did read everything and really appreciate it!

Soooo... here are a couple of pictures from his adoption page
1.gif

shogunpic1.jpg

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
This is all until I can get him to pose for some more
3.gif

shogunpic2.jpg

princesss

Ideal_Rock
What a little sweetie! I cannot wait to see more pictures! I''m so happy for you, Oobie!

Sha

Ideal_Rock
Oooh....looks like he has lots of personality! Love his eyes!

doodle

Brilliant_Rock
AWWWWWW!!!!!!!!! He''s so beautiful! I love blue-eyed cats!

IloveAsschers13

Brilliant_Rock
OH my gosh AWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!! That kitty is soooo cute! Take tons of pictures and enjoy the kitten months!!! They grow up really fast!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love that "bring it on" pose! And... I''m almost jealous of you and your hubby. I remember what a joy (that''s the only word for it!) it was when I first added a cat to my life. Enjoy getting to know this new member of your family.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
He''s a beauty! Best of luck with him.

April20

Ideal_Rock
He is so cute and fuzzy! I want to squeeze him. I love the look he''s got on his face in the pictures. Enjoy your new kitty!

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
What a sweetheart! I think his foster mom was right on the money when she named him ''Shogun''.
9.gif
Look at those eyes in the first pic - don''y mess with me!
36.gif

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
I can see a little himmy in him, he''s so cute (don''t tell him that...he''d be horrified).

You do realize that he''s already plotting world domination, right? Prepare to bend to his will
9.gif
27.gif
9.gif

purselover

Ideal_Rock
Aww he''s so cute! Congratulations on your new family member

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
He''s so sweet! We had Siamese/Himalayan kitties for quite a while! Your Shogun looks just like my Dimitri!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
OMG he''s GORGEOUS Oobie - congratulations!!!!!!! I LOVE him - what a handsome boy
30.gif
30.gif

I''m so glad he''s settling in well - I can''t wait to see more pics and hear about how he''s doing in his new home
9.gif
9.gif

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
He''s really beautiful. I love the dark nose...so dramatic. Congratulations...I hope you and your DH have a blast being fur-baby parents!

sap483

Brilliant_Rock
Aww, he''s the most precious little kitty. I''m a bit biased as I have a himmy myself. Enjoy your new addition!

bebe

Ideal_Rock
what a cutie pie!

Dannielle

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my, He is so handsome!!!
30.gif

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
oh my gosh he''s soooooo gorgeous
30.gif
please please please more pics
36.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
He is such a darling, I just want to pick him up and cuddle him!!!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
He''s gorgeous and so fluffy!

MishB

Brilliant_Rock
Ooooohhhh he''s so cute!!!! Tough and manly, but cuuuute!!!

30.gif

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
He is GORGEOUS!!!

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
Aaaaaaaaaand..... Cue your world revolving around cute himmy/siamese kitty!
2.gif

It''s okay. I''m sure most of us kitty owners would admit that we''re wrapped around our kitties fingers (er... toes)

Love him to DEATH! My cats seriously bring me so much happiness. Best of luck with the adjustment period and getting to know your new fur baby!

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone... Shogun is flattered by all of the compliments! He''s definitely a handful but I''m so in love with him!

We had to brush him, cut out some matts in his fur, bathe him, and brush him again so he''s pretty mad at me right now
3.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/12/2009 10:04:35 PM
Author: oobiecoo
Thanks everyone... Shogun is flattered by all of the compliments! He''s definitely a handful but I''m so in love with him!

We had to brush him, cut out some matts in his fur, bathe him, and brush him again so he''s pretty mad at me right now
3.gif

LOL - they usually get over that pretty quick, like in time for their next meal
2.gif

I''m so glad things are going well!! We''ll have to see some more pictures when his beautiful fur is all grown back in
30.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Adorable!!! The teddy bear of all kitties, soooo cute!

tlh

Ideal_Rock
what a beaut!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results