shape
carat
color
clarity

Introducing My New BGD Signature Cushion Bracelet

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow that is a gorgeous bracelet! I love every single thing about it! Is the chain more substantial? Will it be an everyday piece for you?
Love love love :love: for sure. Oh my goodness, but I want one just like it. So so pretty.

rubyshoes

Brilliant_Rock
Elegant and classy! Love it. :)) Pleasantly surprised that the stone stays on top/faces up for you.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
oooh my!!! That's gorgeous, Alpha!! I love the kite set idea for the cushion --- PERFECT!! and how the white metal contrasts w the RG!! LOVE IT!! Aren't the gang at BGD wonderful?? :bigsmile:

(and.. just cuz its so unique... can you throw in another picture of your RHR??? WOW that was super cool in the first pic!!)

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
Love it! :love: :love: :appl: :appl: Very delicate and elegant but that stone packs a punch!! It's perfect.

alpha238

Shiny_Rock
DS - I'll have to get back to you with the chain's width. It's a good balance with the size of the diamond.

Sarahb - Thank you!

Luv2sparkle - The chain is a good width. It's not flimsy or too chunky. I'll have to ask Brian what the width is. I'm wearing this puppy every day!

Rubyshoes - Thanks

Enerchi - These pics are for you! :bigsmile:

Farleysmom - Thanks, this cushion is a fireball!

iphone_-_ring_023.jpg

anniversary_ring_025.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
:appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

:wavey: THANK YOU Alpha!!! I love that ring!! is there a thread??? I'm so intrigued by it --- Did you already have those stones in another format?? Its gorgeous, whatever its history is!! I can just imagine that must be a complete fireball in the sun :sun:

And again - that bracelet is AWESOME!! I think you are going to inspire a run on cushion DBTY's!! :D

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock
It's so beautiful! I love it, and I bet it sparkles like nobody's business.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results