shape
carat
color
clarity

Introducing: Esther, a CvB + Finewater Gems 10 year anniversary Sapphire Trilogy in "Black Gold"

Eli22

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow wow wow! This is just amazing. The color combo and the black just makes it pop! Congratulations on 10 years!!!

Inked

Brilliant_Rock
I saw a post you wrote and saw the avatar and HAD to stalk the thread where you posted it to see more pics!!!!! It's STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it!!! I am actually having 2 black gold pieces (a necklace and pendant) made right now, I am totally in love with black gold !! THis is SOOOO beautiful! I am floored! Congratulations! Enjoy it!

LilAlex

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's gorgeous! And so original!

Maybe get it in front of the Colored Stones crowd here somehow...?

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am loving this combo, now I want something in black!

vintageinjune

Brilliant_Rock
Wow wow wow! This is just amazing. The color combo and the black just makes it pop! Congratulations on 10 years!!!

Thank you! It's been an amazing ride so far, we have ups and downs like like everyone, but dang if I didn't get lucky in that I have a partner who is willing to change, grown, and most importantly, honestly communicate with me. I see such a lack of that in so many of my friend's relationships that I'm thankful every day for my person. <3
I saw a post you wrote and saw the avatar and HAD to stalk the thread where you posted it to see more pics!!!!! It's STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it!!! I am actually having 2 black gold pieces (a necklace and pendant) made right now, I am totally in love with black gold !! THis is SOOOO beautiful! I am floored! Congratulations! Enjoy it!

Thank you! I adore it, so much so that I haven't had the heart to send it back yet for the 1/4 down sizing it needs. I just lose a little skin off my knuckle every time I put it on or remove it. I'm very tempted to re-create my white topaz long skinny pear earrings with blue double sided rose cut sapphires, purple melee stone and blackened gold. You know, matching is nice sometimes!

Please do share your 2 black gold pieces when completed! I have a small obsession now and need more eye candy. :D
That's gorgeous! And so original!

Maybe get it in front of the Colored Stones crowd here somehow...?

Well, Neptune beat me to the colored stone in blackened metal thing, but I'm very excited to have gone with something unlike anything else I own and having it feel the most like *me* piece of jewelry I own.

Not sure how well the colored stone crowd would respond to this being a lab piece and all, but they might appreciate the color combination if nothing else. =) The custom recut purple sapphires are enchanting, and such a nice light purple tone.
I am loving this combo, now I want something in black!

Do it, do it! I definitely want to see more black pieces around here. Extra bonus with colored stones!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
0F2A6C45-32C1-4826-91F4-CD06E9962D55.gif

I can’t believe I’m just seeing this. Your ring is absolutely stunning! :kiss2:
I love, love, love the striking contrast of the black gold against the blue & purple sapphires. I’ve always thought about doing a black gold piece but I’m a big ol chicken. Your ring is inspired! It looks amazing on you too.

vintageinjune

Brilliant_Rock
0F2A6C45-32C1-4826-91F4-CD06E9962D55.gif

I can’t believe I’m just seeing this. Your ring is absolutely stunning! :kiss2:
I love, love, love the striking contrast of the black gold against the blue & purple sapphires. I’ve always thought about doing a black gold piece but I’m a big ol chicken. Your ring is inspired! It looks amazing on you too.

Thank you so much for the kind words. Caysie had me laughing in her response about wanting purple sapphires for the side stones. It gave me the impression of her sighing fondly whilst going "You know you asked for one of the hardest sapphire colors to find, right?"

It is surprisingly comfortable to wear, although so far it has only been worn to game nights at a friend's house and while I'm working at my computer.

An emerald halo is in my future at some point, with your ring being an obvious inspiration!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results