shape
carat
color
clarity

Introducing “Maybelle”

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
oooh congrats! this definitely should go in "show me the bling!" maybe the mods can move it for you? enjoy!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Maybelle is beautiful! She does need a thread in the Show me the Bling forum (with more deets)!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
She was in a heavy deco dress...as Nala would say.
For all the PS ladies that said EW is the bomb, so true!!

Wait! Don't move the thread yet! I don't know what "she was in a heavy deco dress" means. I also don't know what "EW" stands for. Would someone please tell me before you move this thread off where I can't find it!

By the way, why does this thread have to be moved? Why can't Luvallgems open another one in "Show Me The Bling"? I would like the stats, though, and more info on the stone. :))

AGBF

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wait! Don't move the thread yet! I don't know what "she was in a heavy deco dress" means. I also don't know what "EW" stands for. Would someone please tell me before you move this thread off where I can't find it!

By the way, why does this thread have to be moved? Why can't Luvallgems open another one in "Show Me The Bling"? I would like the stats, though, and more info on the stone. :))

AGBF

:mrgreen2::lol-2: it doesn't *have* to be moved, i just thought more people will get a chance to see it in show me the bling =D

ew = erica winters

SandyinAnaheim

Brilliant_Rock
What I want to know is, what is happening to the "heavy deco dress" @Luvallgems. I'm interested in the former dress!! :P2

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh I love her new dress!!! She is so gorgeous!

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!! Congratulations on your new diamond!!

SandyinAnaheim

Brilliant_Rock
Well....you know I’m a hoarder:D I’m looking for a sapphire....you know
I’m a uncontrollable addict too:D
Oh good! I'm glad you'll repurpose that beautiful setting. Your ring looks stupendous with that delicate stack, I love it. :love:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium

AGBF

Deco dress was the former setting, EW can mean East West setting orientation rather than North/South, but in this case it stand for the designer of the ring, Erika Winters....

Congrats, Luvallgems on a beautiful ring!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results