shape
carat
color
clarity

Interview with Peter Yantzer - Consumer issues

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

denverappraiser

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 6/11/2009 6:54:23 PM
Author: John Pollard

Example: In Las Vegas there is a steak house at Circus Circus. The sign outside says they've been voted 'Best Steak House in Las Vegas' for 20 years in a row...I have no idea who voted. When you consider the elite steak restaurants at The Wynn, The Bellagio, 'Nine' at The Palms and many standalones like Ruth Chris, Rosemary's (etc) any notion that the Circus Circus joint is the 'Best in Las Vegas' is frankly laughable.
Great example John. My theory is that it was a vote taken amongst Circus Circus employees. I'm reminded of the old ads discussing '4 out of 5 dentists surveyed ...' It makes you wonder why they bothered to talk to that 5th guy.

Neil Beaty
GG(GIA) ICGA(AGS) NAJA
Professional Appraisals in Denver

John P

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 6/11/2009 7:28:27 PM
Author: denverappraiser

Great example John. My theory is that it was a vote taken amongst Circus Circus employees.
I know, right? With the owner and maitre d'' standing over their shoulders.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/11/2009 9:26:51 PM
Author: John Pollard
Date: 6/11/2009 7:28:27 PM

Author: denverappraiser

Great example John. My theory is that it was a vote taken amongst Circus Circus employees.

I know, right? With the owner and maitre d'' standing over their shoulders.

hmmm that sounds like a certain diamond cut study.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results