shape
carat
color
clarity

Internet vendors & questionable diamonds

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mini

Rough_Rock
Thank you for your patience in this matter. Just to further clarify everything, we just received the new certification of the stone in question. As you can see, it lost .01ct weight. The database has been updated to reflect the change.

Thank you,

The Abazias Staff

Marquise 3.17 H SI1.jpg

Mark Turnowski

Rough_Rock
I think the whole issue comes down to view the diamond before you send it to your potential customer.The vendor has an obligation to his customer to review and explain the various imperfections on the certificate.The majority of the time a chip though painful to observe on the certificate is an extremely minor imperfection. Usually they can be removed without losing any weight.In this case the diamond may have had only .01 weight above the 3.18ct and thus did lose the 3.18ct. listed weight.GIA is usually very good about listing all the imperfections under the comments section.I believe(without seeing the diamond) that this was an oversite starting without the original jeweler.

mhtv

Rough_Rock
"My comment reflected that I doubt the authenticity of the post, not the content."

duh. i know your comment was about the "authenticity" of the post. that's why my response regarding your request to be called crazy. your comment simply makes no sense. how can the post not be authentic??? it's right there in black and white!

now, how 'bout your remark about "myopic"??? is that also about "authenticity" or "content"??? in either case, it makes no sense. do you intend to make another request to be called "crazy"???

just asking...

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock

----------------
On 4/23/2004 6:37:30 PM mhtv wrote:

'My comment reflected that I doubt the authenticity of the post, not the content.'

duh. i know your comment was about the 'authenticity' of the post. that's why my response regarding your request to be called crazy. your comment simply makes no sense. how can the post not be authentic??? it's right there in black and white!

now, how 'bout your remark about 'myopic'??? is that also about 'authenticity' or 'content'??? in either case, it makes no sense. do you intend to make another request to be called 'crazy'???

just asking...
----------------

Duh? Gee, that's an inspired response. I don't know if you're itching to be combative or just plain naive. The only caveat for authenticity is being is black and white, then? Is that what you're saying?

Well, you should have said so earlier. "Al is the Queen of England". There.....now that it's in black and white, it MUST be so, right? (This is sooooo exciting! I've always wanted to be the queen!)

9.gif

Just because something is in black and white doesn't make it "authentic". If this concept is foreign to you, perhaps you can refer to the threads by Kathio/Bridget. Those was clearly in black and white.....and also lies by her own admission.

Mhtv, you can think whatever your heart desires. I'm not going to explain my comments to you. While they make no sense *to YOU*, they make perfect sense to others. The comments weren't directed at you or written for you, so if you don't get them, there's no harm. Truthfully, if I had intended for them to be easily interpreted by the masses, I would have written them differently.

Let's just leave it that they don't make sense to you......I can live with that.

chinluvr

Rough_Rock
Would you 2 people quit bickering, PLEASE. I think it should be obvious by now that my post was authentic. Find another post to bicker over, okay.

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Chin, now that the stone has been recut sans chip, are you still interested....just curious. I'm also curious if the price will remain the same.

chinluvr

Rough_Rock
----------------
On 4/24/2004 12:20:32 PM fire&ice wrote:

Chin, now that the stone has been recut sans chip, are you still interested....just curious. I'm also curious if the price will remain the same. ----------------

No, we're not interested in the recut stone. We found a great looking stone that we bought this week.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results