shape
carat
color
clarity

Internet Diamonds: DY Jewels ? Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

philly

Rough_Rock
I have been doing a lot of research for internet retailers of loose diamonds in Canada. So far, I have come across DY Jewels who appear to have a very good and informative website, as well as an excellent return policy, payment options, etc... The price advantage of going with an internet retailer for my stone and having it set by a local jeweller, just seems to far outweigh the security of buying a stone locally.

Do anyone know of any other internet retailer of loose diamonds located in Canada (ie. w/ Canadian prices listed on their website!) If the e-retailer also has a bricks & morter storefront, that would be an added benefit!

Also, has anyone had a good or bad experience with DY Jewels in the past?

Thanks
Philly.

chantelle

Rough_Rock
There is a company in Vancouver that has a showroom/workshop and has an internet site www.diamondfile.com. Their website has listings of Canadian and non-Canadian diamonds with prices. It might be worthwhile to check them out.

Tarams

Shiny_Rock
Are you looking for Canadian diamonds (which I understand have a slight yellow tint to them), or others?

student

Shiny_Rock
usa certed diamonds (a pricescope vendor) is (counterintuitively) in Canada.

Tarams

Shiny_Rock
If you have the time, I would do the old Google search for diamonds Canada, check out the sites, & see what you come up with.

Tarams

Shiny_Rock
Here's 2:

www.diacan.com

www.erosdiamonds.com

Both seem to be good sites and offer online searches.

Greatcall

Rough_Rock
I have heard of DY out of Toronto (my friend purchased a gold chain from there). I don't know about their diamonds,

sylvesterii

Shiny_Rock
i don't think i have ever heard anyone saying that canadian diamonds are any more yellow than any other diamond. in fact, i have heard the contrary that on the average they tend to be of higher color d-g. though this is all anecdotal of course. however, it is inconsequential since you can get any color of certified stone from multiple sources.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results