shape
carat
color
clarity

International Gem & Jewelry Show in Chantilly, VA - Anyone going??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
It''s at the Dulles Expo Center - starts this Friday and runs through Sunday. I''m really hoping to go - any of you other DC area PSers going? Here''s the link for more info: http://www.intergem.com/

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
I live a few minutes away from there - maybe I''ll check it out. Do any of you guys know if this is worth going to? Do they sell quality jewelry?

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
I''m hoping to go on Saturday. I went to one last year, and was surprised at how nice some of the stuff was, but I don''t know what the prices were like. There''s definitely a full range of items - beads-on-a-string, sterling and cz jewelry, gemstones (both high-end, and tables of cheap gems in tiny ziploc bags), pre-set jewelry and settings. Some of the settings were nice, and some were more eBay-type, made in China-stuff. My kids loved the enameled, articulated fish. I know it''s not the fine jewelry you''re probably looking for, but they''ve got lots of fun stuff too.

cellis fish.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results