shape
carat
color
clarity

Interesting ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

angela

Rough_Rock
Just saw this auction advertised on the *dreaded* ebay. (I know, can''t stop from at least looking though!!) Looks very interesting.

http://cgi.liveauctions.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=28258&item=2230365782

1110_1_md.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ugh that thing is not attractive! The blue diamond is a horrible color and the table looks huge.
errrr.gif

angela

Rough_Rock
I agree. Should have edited my post to say "looks very interesting, who would wear that with those colored diamonds?"
9.gif
I've never seen so many teal blue diamonds as I have since looking at some very stange items on ebay. Although the stones might be nasty, I like the style of the setting

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
yes that style would be beautiful with some H&A rounds!
1.gif
NOT teal blue diamonds.

Bagpuss has a beautiful setting quite similar to that in terms of the 3 stones...she's got a picture around here somewhere.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here it is...I love it!
1.gif
Old style...love the thin bezels. I think the stones are something like Old Euros.

bagpuss.jpeg

angela

Rough_Rock
Gorgeous!!!
3.gif

Now all I have to do is come up with more than 10 fingers to accommodate all of the rings I wish to own!

icelady

Brilliant_Rock
The ebay ring is not attractive to me!

I do, however, love bagpuss' beautiful ring.
21.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results