shape
carat
color
clarity

Insured at last! Or, a plug for Jewelers Mutual

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
For years, I''ve been one of The Great Uninsured, but I finally bit the bullet and had my e-ring insured. May I say, it feels lovely to be all secure?
37.gif

When I got my e-ring, it was set on the spot, and it was such a whirlwind that I didn''t worry about chipping or anything. And then, being young and broke, the idea of dropping a couple of hundred dollars for nothing, when I''d never once seriously damaged a piece of jewelry I was wearing in my life seemed ... frivolous. But when I bought my pendant pear, the point gave me pause: I was having these nightmare visions of it chipping during setting and my being plumb out of luck! So I insured it with Jewelers Mutual. Guys, for those of you who are trying to figure out how to insure stones while they''re being set? JM is awesome to work with.

Since I''m leaving for a trip in a few days, I''ve been waffling back and forth on whether or not to wear my e-ring or leave it in the safety deposit box, and, frankly? Life is too short to worry and fret and be without the precious. They let me add my ring to my policy with no fuss, just a faxed copy of my original appraisal. I recommend them highly!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results