shape
carat
color
clarity

Insurance-what does it cover

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

destarr

Rough_Rock
I posted this in a previous post, but I believe that it warrants it own listing:

I have been to many of the B&M stores and they talk about having a great warrantee that covers for damamges and losses of the stone. What I want to know is would this be covered normally by insurance. If the stone were to chip wouldn''t the insurance company cover you for this, without having to have the diamond cleaned every 6 months as many of the stores require.

Also since it seems I''m going to most likely go online, I wanted to know how good all of the stores were about returning stones. I would love to read about some experiences here. The stores I''m looking at are:
whiteflash.com
overnightdiamonds.com
diamonds-u.s.a.com
jewleryzone.com
and u.s.a.-certs.com

All their prices seemed reasonable, but if i don''t like the diamond I want to know for sure that I can return it with no hassle and little to no money lost on the deal gone sour.
Thanks for helping me here

30 days till I ask her--my hearts pumping louder already
appl.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results