shape
carat
color
clarity

Insurance Question

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bmac

Rough_Rock
Recently purchased a GIA oval cut stone and setting (3 stone) from a local jeweler, here in Chicago for approximately $9700 total. Now, I need insurance. I currently am renting and would like to do this without getting renters insurance. From searching various sites, I've heard that Chubb sounds like my best option, but have read that without having other policies they will require I insure atleast a designated amount of jewelry. I am looking to insure just the ring. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks......

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
Chubb will insure just your ring. Go to Chubb.com and see their policies including their engagement ring policy. You can look for a local agent there. If your agent gives you trouble, inform them about Chubb's policies or look for another agent.

I have Chubb for my engagement ring and have no other insurance with them. I had to inform the agent of the policies and then had no trouble.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results