shape
carat
color
clarity

Insurance anyone??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

anascimento

Rough_Rock
what would be a good place to insure your diamond?? I''m located in San Diego and have no idea where I''m going to insure the diamond.. I''m getting ready to buy it online and found an appraiser here what''s next?

Thanks!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
you can enter insurance in the search and a ton of threads will pop up.

many folks add a jewelry rider to their homeowners or renters insurance.

you can also look into jewelers mutual and Chubb for independant insurance. search both of them for more info on each company...

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
A rider on homeowners is good if the cost of your stone is less than the jewelry payout limit. I have a separate policy for my ering and I use Travelers because they pay instead of ''replace with like kind.'' I would definitely look for a policy that has a payout instead of replacement.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I put my ring and diamond studs on a separate policy with Chubb because they write a check if there is a loss and I want to be able to replace those items myself. I have some other items on a homeowners rider just in case we somehow lost everything.

jaz464

Ideal_Rock
I use State Farm and I was told they also pay out instead of replace.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results