shape
carat
color
clarity

Insurance - anyone ever heard of these people?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MikeS

Rough_Rock
The appraiser I went to recommended a company called Touchstone Insurance - when I go to their site, there are apparently two options, one is a repair/replacement value policy from someone called GemShield - the other is the cash value policy from Chubb.
Has anyone had any experience with these people? Are the Chubb policies in the same price ballpark as if I went directly though an agent recommended on PS for Chubb policies? (Obviously, I could submit for a quote and then call one of the agents mentioned on PS, but my impression is that many of the agents are tough to get hold of, and I figured that if someone here had already done this one, it would be an easier way to gather info
2.gif
)

Thanks
1.gif

the other Jake

Shiny_Rock
I went through a touchstone agent to get a Chubb policy. I haven''t had any problems thus far (though I''ve only had the policy for a few months) and my agent is fairly easy to get in touch with.

MikeS

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the info...did you find the agent here, or did you use a website?

the other Jake

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/5/2007 11:47:24 PM
Author: MikeS
Thanks for the info...did you find the agent here, or did you use a website?
I was recommended to them, just as you were. Probably a good thing if we both did. You don't get recommended by scamming people...

the other Jake

Shiny_Rock
Also, its good to have an agent on your side if you ever have to file a claim. Someone to help you through the process and work with the insurance company for you...

MikeS

Rough_Rock
absolutely
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results