shape
carat
color
clarity

Inspired by Geckodani, 2nd generation bezel set Whiteflash eternity rings are here!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Rock Pile

Rough_Rock
I was one of those who was moved to give Whiteflash a call to ask about a bezel set eternity ring after seeing Geckodani''s lovely ring -- I thought it would be a month, but look what will be at Fed Ex tomorrow a.m.! I changed a couple of things -- wanted 3-pt stones, but Adwar doesn''t offer a smooth bezel in the 3-pt 3/4 eternity, only milgrain, so I went with the milgrain and decided to do alternate rubies.

Can I tell you how wonderful Whiteflash was to work with? They finished this weeks before I was expecting it and as if that wasn''t enough, they e-mailed me with the picture tonight and told me I''ll have it by 10:30 tomorrow morning! Delivering this ahead of schedule TWO DAYS before Chrismas -- the absolute insane peak of frenzied holiday shopping. My hat is off to them, I mean HOLY COW, who else does that? I''m amazed and grateful.

And speaking of gratitude, thanks again, Geckodani, you blazed a pretty wide path here, I''m reaping the benefits of your legwork. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Kris

KrisS_122208.jpg

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, wow! It''s gorgeous!!!!!!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful--I love the diamonds and rubies together! Can''t wait for hand shots!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning! Merry Christmas!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
That's beautiful!!! I love the milgrain with the rubies and diamonds! So pretty!!! Enjoy it!!!
36.gif

laurel25

Brilliant_Rock
It''s beautiful! I love rubies & yellow gold together! I can''t wait to see handshots to get an idea of the width of it.

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
Merry Christmas! WOW I love the look of the rubies & the YG. Congrats and be sure to post some real life pictures ASAP.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness, that is stunning! I cannot wait to see your handshots...please tell me that you will post more pictures once you have it!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Awesome! What a wonderful Christmas pretty!!!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
OMG Rockpile! It''s gorgeous! I can''t wait to see handshots! I''m so glad you found something you love. I think the milgrain with the rubies looks very decadent!

Thanks for the shout out.
littlebashfulguy.gif
I''m just excited that people are getting pieces that they love, and if some of my legwork helped - all the better!

Make sure to post more shots of that stunner!!!!!!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
I love that ring!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful! I can''t wait to see more pictures!

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! I agree - the colors look like Christmas - all year long!! Beautiful ring. :)

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s gorgeous! You will LOVE it.

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
PLEASE post hand shots when it arrives. I''m begging you!!! It looks absolutely amazing! I was eyeing the one with alternating pink sapphires and diamonds. I think that might need to be my birthday gift next year.

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
OMG it''s gorgeous!! I love the little arrows in the diamonds. Gorgeous with the milgrain too...just perfect!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh I love it!! And, it''s quite festive for the holidays, too
2.gif

AdiS

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/23/2008 2:38:48 AM
Author: musey
Oh I love it!! And, it''s quite festive for the holidays, too
2.gif
I was thinking the same thing! Very Christmassy! (is that a word?!)
Beautiful ring, I love it!
36.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Wow rock pile..this is gorgeous.
30.gif

Rubies are my bithstone, and I love yellow gold. But I''ve never found any jewellery with rubies that I''ve loved - well, thats just changed !
I think you''ve just created my first anniversary band, lol..

These are sooo much fun, yay for Dani and WF !
36.gif

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! The yellow gold gives it such a rich feeling! Love it!

Mrs W

Brilliant_Rock
SO beautiful!!!

Rock Pile

Rough_Rock
Thanks for being excited with me -- outside of Pricescope there are few people (IRL) who "get it" -- it being going ga-ga over beautiful bling. I don''t post much, but I love following along with all of your posts and oohing and aaaahhhhing over your beauties as well.
Thanks again, and may your holidays be bright (and well cut, too).

Kris

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rock Pile, that came out absolutely gorgeous. I love the look of yellow gold with milgraining, it gives it an unmistakably rich antique feeling, and your rubies look like rubies. I went shopping for stack rings before the holidays and all the rubies looked like pink sapphs to me. Those are a beautiful color.

We''re waiting for the real life photos.......

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Ooooooohhhhh.... it''s so pretty!!! Absolutely lovely. And I agree, that kind of service is amazing.

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty I would love to see pictures of it with your set
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG that is stunning, my first ring was a band of rubies and diamonds and I loved it and the yellow gold makes this even yummier..wow, I just love it
30.gif
I am thinking something like this ring would be perfect for my 25th anniversary gift...stunning!

got2goldens

Shiny_Rock
Very pretty ring! Can''t wait to see hand shots...

~Kat

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
OMG that is STUNNING - love love love the alternating stones
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

GoodSoul

Brilliant_Rock
You have a beauty there!

I''m never a yellow gold and ruby kind of person but was attracted to one on ebay just 1-2 week ago. Yours looks absolutely better! Can''t wait to see the hand shots!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Insanely gorgeous, love it. Can''t wait for hand shots
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results