shape
carat
color
clarity

Inspection question.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Tropicmaster

Shiny_Rock
As some of you know I am fairly new to the jewelry game so I need a little help. FI''s e ring setting has arrived at the jewelry store. I will be going to check it out soon, maybe tomorrow. What am I looking for? I mean other than something really obvious that even I would see. Is Simon G trustworthy enough to not be worried about checking the setting out? Can I trust my jeweler to tell me if there is something wrong with it?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Simon G is a pretty high quality designer, so it would be unlikely to see any problems. But there is nothing wrong with asking to look at it under a loupe just ot be sure!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Simon G is a branded jewellery setting so you should be in good hands. As all good PSers do, just check everything out with a loupe while at the store or at home to make sure the stone (and melees) are secure and even.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results