shape
carat
color
clarity

input please #7

joe2

Shiny_Rock
My son is looking for a larger earring for casual wear. The last one I got for him was a .4ish BG Quadex. (what I thought was an appropriate size guy's earring in a professional work environment)
The inclusion in this stone would drive me crazy if my wife was wearing it. I'm sure the stone would disappear and the only thing I would see is the inclusion. That being said I dont think it would bother him, he may not even notice it until I point it out.
How obvious will it be?

Noticeable or not, that inclusion is a deal breaker for me. It would drive me nuts being right under the table!!!

Yah, maybe one of these would be a better choice. (round would be a better choice but "they're old fashioned")

My son is looking for a larger earring for casual wear. The last one I got for him was a .4ish BG Quadex. (what I thought was an appropriate size guy's earring in a professional work environment)
The inclusion in this stone would drive me crazy if my wife was wearing it. I'm sure the stone would disappear and the only thing I would see is the inclusion. That being said I dont think it would bother him, he may not even notice it until I point it out.
How obvious will it be?

How big is the stone? Honestly for an earring it might not be a big deal

1.61ct 6.75mm

1.61ct 6.75mm

I think for an earring I'd be fine with it, TBH

Thank you lovedogs
What do you think of the cut?

Thank you lovedogs
I should see it in a few weeks.

You were right lovedogs and I was wrong. I don't have the best eyesight but with glasses on I can't see the inclusions. (really thought I would) Even knowing the inclusions are there doesn't bother me. (I guess I'm a "my eye clean" not a "mind clean" type of guy) It looks nice, kinda real nice. I put it next to a few H&A rounds and it held it's own. If I see my son tomorrow I'll bring a loupe, show him the inclusions and give him the stone. I'm sure he's going to like it.
Thank you for helping me again.

@joe2 we'd love photos, if you get a chance! Lucky son!

Hope this turns out okay

Attachments

• KIMG1151.JPG
    KIMG1151.JPG
    103.5 KB · Views: 16
  • KIMG1162.JPG
    KIMG1162.JPG
    107.4 KB · Views: 19
  • KIMG1157.JPG
    KIMG1157.JPG
    112.9 KB · Views: 19
  • KIMG1155.JPG
    KIMG1155.JPG
    105.9 KB · Views: 19
  • KIMG1154.JPG
    KIMG1154.JPG
    105.6 KB · Views: 17
  • KIMG1153.JPG
    KIMG1153.JPG
    103.4 KB · Views: 17
Inclusion pics.KIMG1142 (1).JPG

Attachments

• KIMG1127.JPG
    KIMG1127.JPG
    42.1 KB · Views: 15
  • KIMG1133.JPG
    KIMG1133.JPG
    62.6 KB · Views: 15
  • KIMG1134.JPG
    KIMG1134.JPG
    140.7 KB · Views: 15
Gorgeous! Thanks! Definitely eye clean to me!

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP

Featured Topics