shape
carat
color
clarity

Information on Baguette Halo Deisgn

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DiamondSmitten

Shiny_Rock
Per admin''s request I would like to share my jeweler''s information for anyone here on pricescope looking for outstanding customer service and phenomenal workmanship at reasonable prices. My setting with the baguette halo was 2100 in white gold. A near identical setting online was 2900 so I truly feel I got a good deal. The setting took quite a while to put together, just under 2 months, but it was worth the wait. They have to find baguettes in the same color and width so they could cut each stone to fit the next. The detail and workmanship is so awesome I would recomend them to anyone.

The designer is Gary Spivak
he works for Family Jewelers in Marlton, New Jersey

65 Route 70 East
Plaza 70
Marlton, NJ 08053
(856) 983-6337
(800) 728-3799

The website for the jewelers is www.familyjewelers.com

Ian, Gary and Ravi were all awesome and listened to my every whine and concern about the setting and the diamond. They called in countless asschers for me to view and were so patient while I sorted thru dozens of settings.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I'm glad you had such a wonderful experience!!! Do you have any pics of your ring?? ETA: I definitely feel dumb!!! I just checked out your thread (w/ lots of pics)!!!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just checked out the website ... that Gary has some cool designs. I *love* this version of your halo too, Diamondsmitten ... with the stone set down in the halo.

Congrats on your engagement! Welcome to the Asscher Club!

baghalo2.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Never seen THIS before ...

baghalo3.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow .. split shank rose gold halo w/ round in a square kinda like DeeJays ...

pinkhalo10.jpg

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Thanks so much for sharing the baguette halo info. A couple of us were looking for that very setting months ago, but couldn''t find anyone we thought was capable of executing it well except Daniel K where you have to choose from his selection of diamonds and then pay $$$ for the setting.

Your ring is absolutely beautiful!!! Congratulations!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/31/2006 2:22:17 PM
Author: isaku5
Thanks so much for sharing the baguette halo info. A couple of us were looking for that very setting months ago, but couldn''t find anyone we thought was capable of executing it well except Daniel K where you have to choose from his selection of diamonds and then pay $$$ for the setting.

Your ring is absolutely beautiful!!! Congratulations!
isaku, have you decided not to get a ring or are you still planning to get one? I know you''ve gotten flack before for being indecisive or whatever, but look at me - still ringless too LOL Tell me what''s going on!!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks for sharing the info DS! I thought about asking you since I knew a few people on PS were looking anxiously for someone to do a setting like that. The ring is just gorgeous and I''m glad you found such a great jeweler!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results