shape
carat
color
clarity

Info on New Isee2 Square

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ice_is_nice

Rough_Rock
Does anybody have any information on the new square cut stone from Isee2 that is supposed to be coming out soon. From what I can gather it will be a cut-cornered square with H&A. Has anybody seen this stone? Better yet, does anyone have any pics? When will it be available and who will be carrying it? How is it expected to compare with the Regent and HoF Dream?

Any info would be greatly appreciated!
2.gif

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
No info will be available on these stones until it gets closer to Christmas. I was told a fall timeframe but cannot pinpoint an exact date as of yet. When they are available I will post a full tutorial on the stone with all it's stats and optical analysis here on pricescope as we did with the Queen of Hearts as long as it's ok with Leonid.

Peace,
Rhino

Beansy

Shiny_Rock
I can't wait for this one boys!!!!!! I get the feeling that this will be the one. Thanks for the heads up and help, Jonathan. I have never wanted christmas to come more quickly than now.

Will this one sing me U2 songs?

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Haha... if it's what I'm anticipating it'll even be able to hold that high note a little longer than Bono.
2.gif

squares

Rough_Rock
Bump again...
All - I'm curious about this "Isee2 cut" that has been mentioned on here - is this going to be another modified square (possibly more like the HOF Dream?) I really liked the dream but the pricing is way out of range. Rhino - any thoughts/new news/etc?? I noticed you said in this thread that information would be coming out soon... I'm very curious!

I would rather wait and get exactly what I want (the regent is nice but looks a little too round for my taste while the QOH table size looks a little large to me - not that I wouldn't want to get one of those stones!)

Thanks!

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is this square story still going on?

Cut corner square with H&A... how different can that be from the Regents? Just wandering, since the HOF square, the QOH and the Regent all seem to be different levels of tradeoff between keeping "square-ness" and achieving the H&A pattern.

The HOF square does not have the H&A pattern as far as I know (arrows missing, harts in place), the QOH has some arrows but not quite and the Regent has H&As to boot but is not the "squarest" thing I know. So, I would say that applying further constraints to the cut parameters to get full H&As would make the result close to the Regent cut. Seeing is believing though...

Any thoughts ?

squares

Rough_Rock
Thats EXACTLY why I'm curious val. I would hate to get a stone and then "MY" ideal diamond comes out shortly afterwards. There must be someone out there with some inside-information (or maybe the story is dead to begin with!)
twirl.gif

TimPhilly

Rough_Rock
I'm a newbie and just getting started on my diamond search (my gf loves the Lucida, so I'm looking for something similar but a better value for money), and wondering about Isee2 squares as well. Any news?

Great info here by the way--thanks to all that contribute!

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
----------------
On 2/11/2004 6:09:44 PM TimPhilly wrote:

...my gf loves the Lucida, so I'm looking for something similar but a better value for money...----------------

Lucere?
read.gif

Robyn12

Shiny_Rock
BTW -- if I'm not mistaken, I think people say the Lucere is similar to the Lucida. Also the vatche comfort fit x prong is very similar to the Lucida setting...

Robyn

TimPhilly

Rough_Rock
Going to look at a few Lucere's tonight. Have already looked at the Hearts on Fire Dream (wow--beautiful but pricey). Also plan to look at Regents, and possibly even Asscher.

Thanks for the help!

StevL

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
This is a very exciting stone. A photo or two were posted on another forum a while back. They are great looking stones but they are not the least expensive on the block. If you are concerned about buying branded and assured of great Isee2 results then this one's for you!

Beansy

Shiny_Rock
What forum? Do you remember the post?

I know I've been waiting to see what this one looks like since aug/sept 03.

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Steve,

Is this the stone your speaking about. It is described as a Octagon Brilliant?

JOSHEX23.JPG

diamondnovice

Shiny_Rock
WOW
love.gif
love.gif
I'll take one of those
love.gif
love.gif

winyan

Brilliant_Rock
Hmmm...I better win that megamillions real soon now...I think I'm in love!

win

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow! It might not be square,
eek.gif
but WHO NEEDS IT!
9.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oooh very nice....
love.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results