shape
carat
color
clarity

Infinity Diamond Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

3Rocks

Shiny_Rock
My fiance proposed on 3/20/09 and I said yes. He proposed on the same spot where he had asked me to be his girlfriend. He said further that he wants me to choose the e-ring within his budget. We went shopping to the mall but honestly we don''t know where to begin and what exactly are we looking for. Hearts on fire diamond is beautiful but not for us because it is way too expensive. I was almost settle for a gold band instead, no need for diamond. But my little heart always wanted a diamond for my engagement. I am not one who wear jewelry but I always want a diamond ring and always save that thought for my engagement. Now is the time I thought to get a good one. But what is a good one meaning?
33.gif

I stumbled into this forum and it taught me a lot. I steadily lurk in the forum and I came across Valkerye''s posts. I hope I spell his name right. He bought a diamond from a guy name Wink. Further I learn that Wink Jones is one of the dealer for Infinity diamonds. The video he put on his post is what seals the deal for me. I remember thinking thats not a diamond, its a little star. I showed it to my FI who is skeptical about buying diamond online and this time even he is at awed.

The next website that I lurk is the www.highperformancediamonds.com. I have to be honest, I think Wink is literally tired of me always asking him questions, always changing my mind. But he is a total gem. My FI decided that I should have this 0.71ct D-SI1. FI always love the look of a three stone ring so Wink was able to get a side diamond from Antwerp. All three diamonds travel from Antwerp. Here is the link to the video: http://www.screencast.com/users/WinkJones/folders/Infinity%20Diamonds/media/23a69c8b-b6a0-4418-b1ae-94da2af93a1d

The Infinity diamond is out of this world. My FI told me that God called! I asked what do you mean? He said that God wants to know what are you doing with his three stars on your ring.
9.gif

We went for a walk in the mall and lurking for a wedding band. A jeweler cannot stop looking at my diamond ring. She keeps saying that since I have such a beautiful diamond ring (she keep repeating the word beautiful) I should consider getting a diamond band. Also,my FI caught some people actually staring at my ring as we walked by them. Trust me, I think my FI is a believer of the Infinity diamond now.

After dinner in the mall, we went for our usual nite walk, we can see the diamond sparkles even at the dimmest of light. Even an indirect light will get this diamond to sparks like crazy. Trust me, I am not exaggerating. I also notice that if I sit very still and look down on my ring, there is a river of light flowing inside this diamond, if that make any sense. Even the little side diamonds has lots of life to them.

Overall we are ecstatic. My FI is more ecstatic as he can''t get his hands off of my ring too long.

Wink custom made my setting. It looks flowy and exactly how I want it to be. The craftmanship of the setting compliments these superideals diamonds. So, if anyone of you reading this and thinking of getting the Crafted by Infinity diamonds, please don''t have any doubt about it. An engagement is an event that is so important in your life, choose a diamond that can represent the importance of that event. You cannot go wrong with the Infinity diamond.

I am so happy. I am engaged to the person who loves me for who I am, this commitment-phobia girl. He waited for so long. Even I won''t wait for me. He is such a special person and I know this since the first time I saw him. We got here veryyy slow (my bad) but we finally got here. I am so very happy to finally engaged to a very special person who presents to me an extra special diamond. I feel so happy everytime he looks at my ring and I can see him very proud of how this ring turns out to be extra special.

Thank you, Wink, for making this event extra special for us. You''re such a good and kind person to work with. I feel like I know you for a long time already. I don''t feel intimidated at all. You treat me like I am spending millions. We will definitely recommended you and your infinity diamond to our friends and family.

And for you ladies and gentlemen of the pricescope, here comes the pictures. I got tons so be patient as I upload them.

Thanks for reading and looking. Enjoy!!

3Rocks

Shiny_Rock
This is the box.

The Wooden Box.JPG

3Rocks

Shiny_Rock
Nestled safely... Look at the setting. It shows the craftmanship of the setting. Wink''s benchman is awesome.

Nestled In the Box.JPG

3Rocks

Shiny_Rock
It winks at us....

Introduction Fires.JPG

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh I love it! Its beautiful!

Wink is the greatest! I adore him. He is so fab to work with.
36.gif

3Rocks

Shiny_Rock
Still in the box...

Fires In the Box.JPG

3Rocks

Shiny_Rock
Love the setting... You can see so much hearts put into it.

Still In the Box.JPG

3Rocks

Shiny_Rock
From the side...

3Rocks Side View.JPG

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring. The profile is so elegant as well. COngratulations!

3Rocks

Shiny_Rock
Fires?

More Fires.JPG

3Rocks

Shiny_Rock
This picture is from Wink

side-normal.jpg

3Rocks

Shiny_Rock
Another one from Wink.

side-normal2.jpg

3Rocks

Shiny_Rock
From Wink.

dispersion-top.jpg

3Rocks

Shiny_Rock
Display of colors from Wink.

dispersion-together.jpg

3Rocks

Shiny_Rock
My FI caught it on camera.

Sparks.JPG

3Rocks

Shiny_Rock
kind of red sparks...

Reddish Sparks..JPG

3Rocks

Shiny_Rock
try again.

Sparks v1.JPG

3Rocks

Shiny_Rock
On my finger. Excuse my dry fingers pls.

On 3Rocks.JPG

3Rocks

Shiny_Rock
On me again.

On 3Rocks v1.JPG

3Rocks

Shiny_Rock
On me again. Love the blue sparks.

On 3Rocks v2.JPG

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
it''s gorgeous... do you mind telling us the side diamond carat weight? and what ring size to get a better idea on proportions... Great handshots btw!

3Rocks

Shiny_Rock
Its doing a little yoga.
9.gif

Diamond Yoga.JPG

3Rocks

Shiny_Rock
Diamond cleans itself after yoga with a white towel.
2.gif

On a white towel.JPG

3Rocks

Shiny_Rock
I love how it sets to sit closely on my fingers.

3Rocks Side Profile.JPG

3Rocks

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/6/2009 5:31:34 PM
Author: D&T
it''s gorgeous... do you mind telling us the side diamond carat weight? and what ring size to get a better idea on proportions... Great handshots btw!
All this excitement and I forgot the things that matter most. Sorry!!!!

Side diamonds each 0.27ct F SI1. Total 0.54cts.
Finger size 5.25.

3Rocks

Shiny_Rock
Sorry I am obsessed... Pls just indulge me, just for one more pictures...

3Rocks in the sun.JPG

3Rocks

Shiny_Rock
One more....

3Rocks to the sky.JPG

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/6/2009 5:42:53 PM
Author: 3Rocks

Date: 6/6/2009 5:31:34 PM
Author: D&T
All this excitement and I forgot the things that matter most. Sorry!!!!

Side diamonds each 0.27ct F SI1. Total 0.54cts.
Finger size 5.25.
Seriously FABULOUS!
30.gif
congrats on your engagement btw!

3Rocks

Shiny_Rock
Hangin out in the backyard.

3Rocks & friends.JPG

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
OOOH, it is fabulous! I love the setting and the diamonds are superb! Congrats and the best of luck to you both
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results