shape
carat
color
clarity

Infinity Diamond & Leon Setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tjm087

Rough_Rock
I've been an avid reader of the site for many months as I've tried to prepare myself for this ultimate moment. After reading many great posts by readers on this forum and doing tons of independent research, I went ahead and contacted Paul Slegers at Infinity Diamond (Antwerp). Paul was great from the start as he patiently answered all of my questions about each of the stones I was looking at online at his excellent website www.craftedbyinfinity.com.

With Paul's help, I identified three stones of interest, which were all princess cuts. Living in the New York City area, Paul put me in touch with Bill Scherlag at DiamondOne.com in Manhattan. Bill flew two of the three diamonds in from around the country for me to preview, as one of them had sold over the weekend prior.

Bill was incredible throughout the process of setting everything up and he walked me through the process of understanding what makes an Infinity diamond so incredible. After a lot of intensive examination I decided on a 1.23 carat princess Ideal Cut AGS 0-0-0 (Color E, Clarity VS1) -

http://www.craftedbyinfinity.com/index.php?pid=63&lang=eng&sid[]=589&src=asetscope

This diamond had a special sparkle to it and the decision was made.

I explained to Bill that I wanted to get the setting done with Leon (www.artoftheplatinum.com), who is located just blocks away, and Bill pulled out his cell phone and called him immediately. He explained that I was a new customer and that he wanted to bring me over personally to meet with Leon. Needless to say, I was extremely impressed. We walked over together to talk setting and timeline. Having Bill with me made the experience so much more comfortable than had I been on my own, which speaks VOLUMES about Bill as a person and his sense of professional.

Once I articulated what I was looking for, an elegant solitaire platinum setting, Leon was great in explaining the process, size and how the ring would look upon completion. He examined the stone intently and commented on how beautiful it was, and Leon doesn't seem to be someone who doles out compliments haphazardly. At that point I knew I had made a great decision in picking the stone but more importantly, working with the Trifecta of the Diamond Industry - Paul, Bill and Leon.

I received the ring yesterday and it is exactly how I envisioned it. The stone had been so beautiful and sparkled so nicely that I wanted a very simple setting to highlight the single stone itself. It is a classic setting and it fits perfectly with my girlfriends persona and style. I could not be happier with how it came out. Obviously, I am now preparing for the proposal.

y2kitty

Brilliant_Rock
We need pictures!

tjm087

Rough_Rock
I promise to post more with better lighting when I have time. These don't do it justice.

tjm087

Rough_Rock
Note that my pictures are just ok based on lighting and time that I have this AM.

RingTJM.JPG

tjm087

Rough_Rock
Side of the Setting

RINGTJM2.JPG

EHR2009

Brilliant_Rock
What a great story and a beautiful ring!

tjm087

Rough_Rock

RingTJM3.JPG

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful and I think your soon to be fiance' will be thrilled! Good luck with the proposal.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks wonderful! I''d love to see a profile shot.

SpareMyWallet

Shiny_Rock
i like the 3rd picture
1.gif

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! The setting has that "leon look" of liquid mercury...love that!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! It''s BEAUTIFUL!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
beautiful!! good luck with the proposal
36.gif

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
gorgeous ring!!!! come back with hand shots after you propose:)

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! I would love to see pics of the ring from the side too. Great ring!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Very beautiful!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! Leon does it again.

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
That is a gorgeous princess stone! I love them, and the setting is a true classic design. Congrats on this beauty! Good luck with the proposal!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love Princess cuts too! What a beautiful ring!
36.gif

acebruin

Brilliant_Rock
classic! congrats on your upcoming proposal!

wsblue430

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful classic setting, a big Congrats!!!! Can you show the side profile please?!?

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
dayum, that man does a good setting!

love the stone - beautiful.

home run. congratulations :)

laurenfischer5

Shiny_Rock
Do you have any pictures of the side profile?

tjm087

Rough_Rock
side

tjm5a.JPG

tjm087

Rough_Rock
profile 2

tjm4ab.JPG

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring, so classic!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results