shape
carat
color
clarity

Inexpensive wedding dress!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
I just wanted to share this with everyone. I know a lot of you have seen this dress online, but I ordered it and received it yesterday. I ordered the black one for an upcoming wedding... But I just wanted to say that I think this dress is stunning. I told my FI that I had considered it in white for our wedding and he said he would have been thrilled had I picked it. Unfortunately I already bought my dress, or I would have gotten off a lot cheaper with this!

http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2984554/0~2376776~2374327~2374331~6014155?mediumthumbnail=Y&origin=category&searchtype=&pbo=6014155&P=2

ETA: Sorry that turned out so large!

whitenordydress.jpg

ImpatientOne

Brilliant_Rock
I love that dress!!! So pretty!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love that dress! i looked first at nordstrom''s because i have a gift card there
28.gif
but i thought all the dresses were a ilttle too casual for the time of year i am getting married...i do love that dress though! maybe i should think about it for the rehearsal dinner....in another color
31.gif

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/20/2009 2:20:46 PM
Author: violet3
I love that dress! i looked first at nordstrom''s because i have a gift card there
28.gif
but i thought all the dresses were a ilttle too casual for the time of year i am getting married...i do love that dress though! maybe i should think about it for the rehearsal dinner....in another color
31.gif
It really is beautiful, and very flattering. I think it only comes in black or white. It would probably be a great dress to change into during the reception, bc it''s really comfy. I''ll try to take a pic of me in the black one.

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/20/2009 2:24:30 PM
Author: CrookedRock

Date: 2/20/2009 2:20:46 PM
Author: violet3
28.gif
31.gif
It really is beautiful, and very flattering. I think it only comes in black or white. It would probably be a great dress to change into during the reception, bc it''s really comfy. I''ll try to take a pic of me in the black one.
Oh yes, please do post the pic!!!

Izzy03

Brilliant_Rock
I didn''t see it online in black! Maybe I am looking in the wrong place. I really love it and the price is fantastic. I really want to buy it so the next time I need a formal event I won''t have to rush out and buy something either overpriced or settle for something I don''t love.

Izzy03

Brilliant_Rock
Okay I found it!
18.gif

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
pretty:)

LauraBabe08

Shiny_Rock
wow! very elegant!!

honey22

Ideal_Rock
VaVaVoom!!! Sexy as hell and still very elegant. I love that dress!!!!

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
No Joke... I was taking pics of me in the black one yesterday and I dropped and broke my camera. I had to ship it off to be fixed!!! Next weekend is the wedding that I am wearing it to, so I''ll get pics then and post them. Sorry ladies!

Honey~ You''re so right! It is def sexy without being obvious. That''s why I really like it!
11.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
That dress is hot, I am sending the link to a friend of mine

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful dress - I think that will be perfect in black for a formal wedding. What are you accessorizing with?

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/21/2009 7:56:52 AM
Author: CrookedRock
No Joke... I was taking pics of me in the black one yesterday and I dropped and broke my camera. I had to ship it off to be fixed!!! Next weekend is the wedding that I am wearing it to, so I''ll get pics then and post them. Sorry ladies!

Honey~ You''re so right! It is def sexy without being obvious. That''s why I really like it!
11.gif
Bugger! Don''t you hate it when things like that happen!!!

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
Very nice! I''ve noticed that Nordstrom''s has some very nice gowns for very reasonable prices. I have not seen any "live". How would you characterize the quality?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results