shape
carat
color
clarity

Inexpensive large pashminas?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

wyndham

Shiny_Rock
Hi All,

Do any of you happen to know of a website that sells inexpensive but decent quality pashminas in at least a 28" x 80" size? I''m looking for the ones that are more wraps than scarves, and I want to buy several of them to have available to guests at our wedding.

Any ideas would be appreciated...thanks so much!
9.gif

rhbgirl24

Ideal_Rock
I did this too. I got mine on ebay, MAKE SURE THEY ARE REAL! There are a lot of cheap material ones out there, so it takes some hunting. But it pays off - we got our at about $8 a piece with shipping.

PaulaW

Brilliant_Rock
Where do you live? In NYC, they sell them everywhere! If you''re local that''d be where I''d go. I''ve bought a ton of them for $5 each.

Diamond Confused

Shiny_Rock
If you live in L.A. the fashion district.

wyndham

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone for your suggestions -- I wish I were in NYC or LA but unfortunately I''m stuck in the middle of the country!

These look promising--thanks again!

Yimmers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
angie beat me to it - nimli. I went with them because they had a huge color selection, even though there are cheaper ones out there. of course I blanked and didn''t pick one up for myself, just the bm''s.

it''s hard to find a dark enough brown that''s not chocolate...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results