shape
carat
color
clarity

Inexpensive 18k yg Setting

SallyBrown

Shiny_Rock
I posted this in Colored Gemstones but maybe this is a better place to post. Thanks in advance for any help!:

Hi. I have an 8x10 oval ruby that I’d like to set in 18k yg as a RHR. It’s pretty but it’s an inexpensive lab stone so I don’t want to spend a lot by going custom. Just looking for a solid basic ready-made setting, no diamonds.

Can anyone suggest a vendor? I’ve already checked with I&R and American Set to no avail. And I’d prefer not to deal with a confusing Chinese website. Thanks!

Big Fat Facets

Brilliant_Rock
when do you need it by?
what's your budget??
ring size?

i might have just the thing for you ...

Last edited:

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I posted this in Colored Gemstones but maybe this is a better place to post. Thanks in advance for any help!:

Do you have a jeweler in your town that could order you a simple Stuller setting?

SallyBrown

Shiny_Rock
Thanks, @caf. I’ll check into Stuller.

Reactions: caf

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
Maybe. Look at Dan M on etsy. He does really reasonable priced work and has some designs that just flatter the stone. Lemmemsee if I can find what I am talking about.

il_794xN.1704918987_60gi.jpg

SallyBrown

Shiny_Rock
Thanks so much @CSpan. I like some of these designs. I‘ll check these shops.

SallyBrown

Shiny_Rock
when do you need it by?
what's your budget??
ring size?

i might have just the thing for you ...

Hi, @Big Fat Facets. I don’t have a timeline, no rush. I haven’t really set a budget, I’m just starting to look for something that won’t break the bank. But...I have a larger finger and I like my rings pretty loose. So size 9.

Thanks for thinking of me! :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results