shape
carat
color
clarity

Independent Appraisers?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diddy

Rough_Rock
Figured I''d take a shot in the dark .....

My WF e-ring is supposed to be delivered the first week of May. I tried the search here on PS but can''t find any independent appraisers in my area. I also tried Google with no luck.... a couple appraisers claim to be independent, but their addresses are the same as jewelry stores?!?!?!
33.gif

So the shot in the dark ..... does anyone know of an independent appraiser in southern Kansas, preferably around Wichita???

Also ... I wanted to get some expert PS opinions on this. WF obviously is sending me their independent appraisal letter with the diamond. I plan on insuring with Chubb through Touchstone. Would WF''s appraisal be enough .... or should I still get an independent appraisal?

Thank you!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/26/2009 5:26:56 PM
Author:diddy
Figured I''d take a shot in the dark .....

My WF e-ring is supposed to be delivered the first week of May. I tried the search here on PS but can''t find any independent appraisers in my area. I also tried Google with no luck.... a couple appraisers claim to be independent, but their addresses are the same as jewelry stores?!?!?!
33.gif

So the shot in the dark ..... does anyone know of an independent appraiser in southern Kansas, preferably around Wichita???

Also ... I wanted to get some expert PS opinions on this. WF obviously is sending me their independent appraisal letter with the diamond. I plan on insuring with Chubb through Touchstone. Would WF''s appraisal be enough .... or should I still get an independent appraisal?

Thank you!
Yes it would be enough. More than enough.

You could have it sent to an independent appraiser on the PS list and then the ring can be sent to you...

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
The WF appraisal will do just fine for insurance purposes and after purchasing from them I feel confident in skipping the independent appraisal at this point. However, if this is your first major diamond purchase you want the peace of mind it wouldn''t hurt to send it to an independent appraiser. I second Kaleigh''s idea of sending it to them. You can actually have WF ship the ring to the appraiser and have the appraiser ship the ring to you if you''d like.

diddy

Rough_Rock
Kaleigh and kcoursolle ... thank you for the info!
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results