shape
carat
color
clarity

independent appraisers in Central NJ

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

larrytrain

Rough_Rock
All,

I just finished a successful proposal to my girlfriend (now fiancee)! Everything went as planned, smoothly, and she said yes.

Unfortunately, we''re both traveling on work and will be in Central New Jersey for the next few weeks, and I need to find a qualified appraiser to check out the rock before the 30 day return/exchange period is up.

Does anyone have any references? I''m situated in Bridgewater NJ.

Thanks for any info in advance!

LT

homer_j

Shiny_Rock
I've worked with Lorraine on the appraisal of my diamond after my internet purchase. She does a good job. Her base rate is about $100 for an appraisal and she will pretty much provide you with a lot of flexibility depending upon your neeeds, ie. insurance, verification, peace of mind, etc. You can get her info at www.diamonddiva.com. Her hours are by appointment, she is located in Long Valley. Another option is David Wolf, he's located in Florham park, good recommendations for him on this forum, but I found him to be a little more expensive and not as convenient with their hours. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results