shape
carat
color
clarity

Indentations on ring from B2C - should I return it?

diamondquestion1

Rough_Rock
I bought a ring from B2cjewels.com and it arrived over the weekend. 0.75 carats H SI1, GIA Ex Ex Ex, Strong blue fluoresence and had it set in a 14K white gold pave cathedral setting.

I really like the stone. My only concern is with the ring. There seem to be some scratches/indentations on it below the rhodium coating (it is shiny over the indentations).

I contacted B2C and they are willing to take the ring back and either repair it or send me a new one, but I wanted to see what you guys thought the reason it looks like this is. I figure I'll have them send it back to me and if I still don't like it I'll just tell them I only want the stone and get the ring made elsewhere.

10555861.jpg

10555899.jpg

10555873_0.jpg

Overall I really like the ring, here's a few more pics of it.

pa020001.jpg

pa020003.jpg

cabbitstar

Rough_Rock
It looks like the setting vise bit into the metal. They should be able to polish that out for you. Congrats on the very pretty diamond! :))

plummiecat

Shiny_Rock
Your ring is beautiful! I would be unhappy with the scratches and would send it back to the jeweler to have it polished or receive a new setting.

GirlyGirl

Shiny_Rock
I'm glad they are offering to fix it. It may just need a quick polish. Your ring is lovely.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results