shape
carat
color
clarity

incredible online experience

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

vois2

Rough_Rock
My fiancee and I had the good fortune to find a REALLY great internet vendor where the personal service just floored us. We can only hope that the businesses catering to our actual wedding are half as attentive. The company is DiamondWholesaleCorporation , out of Canada. We researched carefully for about 6 weeks before finding them, and dealt with several internet and B&M vendors before making the decision to go with DWC. They were the only company we dealt with that had actual cutters available to contact, and we were assigned a single sales rep who was incredibly prompt and detail-oriented. They didn't barrage us with lists of hundreds of diamonds, but instead spent an inordinate amount of time on the phone with us to learn about what we wanted. We really felt as though we had our own "personal shopper" through about ten phone calls and many more emails. Our purchase was a stunning loose oval 1.01/D/SI1 which was priced (as we know from exhaustive shopping) a good $1,000 less than the most fair price we found at any B&M. The independent appraisal rang true to the same. We are extraordinarily pleased.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I would love to see your diamond! Ovals are a personal favorite or mine...... Post pics?

P.S. Who did your independant evaluation?

cheers--Sharon

vois2

Rough_Rock
This is the loose oval 1.01/D/SI1 purchased from DWC.
The setting is a Ritani Royal Crown in platinum.

pricescope02vois2.JPG

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Very Pretty Vois..Congratulations...
36.gif

vois2

Rough_Rock
Date: 3/7/2005 8:21:39 PM
Author:vois2
My fiancee and I had the good fortune to find a REALLY great internet vendor where the personal service just floored us. We can only hope that the businesses catering to our actual wedding are half as attentive. The company is DiamondWholesaleCorporation , out of Canada. We researched carefully for about 6 weeks before finding them, and dealt with several internet and B&M vendors before making the decision to go with DWC. They were the only company we dealt with that had actual cutters available to contact, and we were assigned a single sales rep who was incredibly prompt and detail-oriented. They didn't barrage us with lists of hundreds of diamonds, but instead spent an inordinate amount of time on the phone with us to learn about what we wanted. We really felt as though we had our own 'personal shopper' through about ten phone calls and many more emails. Our purchase was a stunning loose oval 1.01/D/SI1 which was priced (as we know from exhaustive shopping) a good $1,000 less than the most fair price we found at any B&M. The independent appraisal rang true to the same. We are extraordinarily pleased.

Josh Rioux --
Thanks very much and we're glad you see it that way. We were so happy with our purchase from DWC. We read a bunch of your posts and know you're a serious diamond guy, so we'll take the compliment with extra smiles.
34.gif

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations, your ring is beautiful. I''m a big fan of ovals too.
emotion-5.gif

vois2

Rough_Rock
PearCrazy,
Thanks so much for your compliment. We read that you were very happy with your purchase also, and congrats on that. We never expected to find online the sort of focused attention that we got from DiamondWholesaleCorporation , but you can see from the photo that our patience paid off. It was good to hear from you!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
vois2.....that is one nice looking oval!! it looks bigger than 1ct!!
3.gif

congrats on your purchase!

vois2

Rough_Rock
canuk-gal (Sharon)
We used Richard Drucker in Chicago for the independent appraisal. We wanted to take the loose stone we got from DiamondWholesaleCorporation.com to an appraiser who was not domiciled at a brick & mortar store. We''re glad we did so because we felt that the appraisal that came packaged from the B&M which did the setting was overinflated. (The B&M sold us only the setting; --- the actual diamond was purchased online from DWC.)

sassy_1968

Rough_Rock
vois2---- How did you find an independent appraiser? i''ve had no luck finding one who isn''t also a jeweler

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
very pretty ring, i love that setting
1.gif

vois2

Rough_Rock
Thanks mrssalvo ... We really enjoyed the entire Ritani range, but they are not so easy to find in B&M stores (and even worse online!)

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/12/2005 3
6.gif
5:19 PM
Author: sassy_1968
vois2---- How did you find an independent appraiser? i''ve had no luck finding one who isn''t also a jeweler
HI:

While cruising USA Certed'' revamped website, I noticed that he has appraisers listed by State/Province. I found this particularily useful since I have had trouble finding an independant one in my city. While I cannot attest to the comprehensiveness of the list, hopefully you may be able to find one where you live.

cheers--Sharon

golden_eyes

Rough_Rock
What a beautiful ring! Congrats :) Would you be able to post pics of the side profile of your ring? I love the idea of an oval set in a Royal Crown but have never actually seen one set until yours :)
30.gif

Thanks in advance!!

golden_eyes

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty and classic ring. I love ovals too, my previous e-ring (from my ex) was an oval.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that was a carat? I would have quessed larger then that... lucky girl! More pcitures please ovals are so lovely and not on PS very often.

andreadawn

Rough_Rock
Do you have any other pictures of your ring? I absolutely love the view from the top but would very much like to see other views of it.
face20.gif

Gale

Shiny_Rock
Nice ring! Glad to know you had a great experience.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results