shape
carat
color
clarity

Incoming "Crisscut" type solitaire

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
I was shopping for an emerald cut, but chose this one because it is if different. This round cornered rectangular modified rectangular is a 1.35, E, VS1.
Measurements 7.87 x 5.42 x 3.50. On Ritani, they are buried with the Asschers. If anyone is interested in looking at them, I would search by the length/width ratio being higher than 1.2 in the advanced filter.
For now, I put it in a simple double claw solitaire.

new rock.gif

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ♥️

kb1gra

Brilliant_Rock
I was just looking at one of these in the 1.5ish range and was thinking about going for it!

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!

elizat

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty!

A crisscut/ashoka style cut is something that I really like quite a lot! It looks quite lively!

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Thanks @AprilBaby

@elizat I hope that liveliness holds true when it gets here too. I liked the strong contrasts across the stone and hope that will be the same in hand.

When it gets here, I'll share a video. I'm curious to see it in person.

Mooshi

Shiny_Rock
I can't wait to see yours @MMtwo ! This looks great, and thanks for the tips/link so we can see if there are any we'd like to grab :)

La2020

Brilliant_Rock
I was shopping for an emerald cut, but chose this one because it is if different. This round cornered rectangular modified rectangular is a 1.35, E, VS1.
Measurements 7.87 x 5.42 x 3.50. On Ritani, they are buried with the Asschers. If anyone is interested in looking at them, I would search by the length/width ratio being higher than 1.2 in the advanced filter.

new rock.gif

So u were the one who purchased this! I was eyeing it for weeks.. Pls post photos of this beauty once it has arrived!

La2020

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty!

A crisscut/ashoka style cut is something that I really like quite a lot! It looks quite lively!

Same. Same.

mwilliamanderson

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful choice..It's very eye catching!

Ionysis

Brilliant_Rock
That’s so beautiful and unusual. I can imagine a double claw setting will look perfect.

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
So u were the one who purchased this! I was eyeing it for weeks.. Pls post photos of this beauty once it has arrived!

Arg! I didn't know you were considering it. I've never seen one of these cuts "in real life", but very hopeful what I think I'm getting is close to reality. I will post photos and even videos. There are several very nice, white and clean options. I hope there are more that might suit.

Beautiful choice..It's very eye catching!

Thank you! I'm not very versed on fancies, so taking these kind comments to heart and hopeful it sparkles.

That’s so beautiful and unusual. I can imagine a double claw setting will look perfect.

I hope, I hope, I hope.
:)
Thanks.

La2020

Brilliant_Rock
Arg! I didn't know you were considering it. I've never seen one of these cuts "in real life", but very hopeful what I think I'm getting is close to reality. I will post photos and even videos. There are several very nice, white and clean options. I hope there are more that might suit.

Don't worry, I own a tiny one (not LAB) and it is absolutely gorgeous! Have been thinking of getting a bigger one ever since.

However, I have been on a colored LAB bling binge spree (oops!)....which is why it was sitting in my cart for so long. If I have known, I would have gotten a LAB right from the start.

Please, please post photos when this arrives!

blingmeupscotty

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Have you all seen the prices of the asschers!?!?! Super affordable wow. I would have never guessed. I can’t wait to see this set it’s beautiful!

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Have you all seen the prices of the asschers!?!?! Super affordable wow. I would have never guessed. I can’t wait to see this set it’s beautiful!

There are several stones on there that I liked. I went back and forth. The prices on a few of them seemed very good. Thanks, it should be here on the 19th or 20th, if there are no snags.

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
There are several stones on there that I liked. I went back and forth. The prices on a few of them seemed very good. Thanks, it should be here on the 19th or 20th, if there are no snags.

Did you receive your stone? Would love to see more pictures. :love:

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
It's here!
I like it very much. It looks very crisp and lively in person. I don't have any "windows" that I can tell.
I am very pleased once again by Ritani's clean build quality.
Ignore my wretched nails :)
20211020_150152377_iOS.jpg 20211020_150329985_iOS.jpg
20211020_150808470_iOS.jpg

And a video :)

Last edited:

elizat

Ideal_Rock
Oh, I like it!

I love those types of cuts. I have always thought they were so pretty.

Lovely stone!

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
Wow super cool, very liquid looking! I love it

La2020

Brilliant_Rock
It's here!
I like it very much. It looks very crisp and lively in person. I don't have any "windows" that I can tell.

So very pretty! Aww I do regret not getting it...haha

I forgot to post the photos of my tiny non LAB ( ASET and Idea scope images and videos included). https://addicted2diamonds.blogspot.com/2021/02/b2c-jewels-review-2021-feb.html, mine has a more "vertical, lined shredded" look, the crisscut effect not very visible since it is so tiny.... I love how the crisscut appeared more defined in yours!

Last edited:

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
@elizat thank you. It is an interesting cut and I am enjoying it.

@Sprinkles&Stones thank you. It does have a different quality, I can see that liquid movement.

La2020 but there are more! :) Thanks. I did enjoy the write up on yours. Nice video too, very pretty stone. I looked at mine under the Aset viewer yesterday and think there was some slight leakage, but nothing too bad. More white than yours though!

mrsthirdcharms

Shiny_Rock
It’s very pretty! Love the light play. I’ve seen moissanite cut like this, but never a diamond before this one.

diamondhoarder

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

new rock.gif

What a great find! I absolutely love this, looks to be a beautifully performing stone and the ring is really pretty.

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
How did I miss this gorgeous ring? It's fabulous and it has us all running to the Ritani website. Where, as posted above, there are none left. Shrewd move, MMtwo.

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock
What an absolutely cool ring

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's here!

Oh wow that looks great! It looks like it performs well!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results