shape
carat
color
clarity

In UK - just bought diamond online

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bigmatt

Rough_Rock
This is really just a post to tell people in the UK that purchasing a diamond online from the US is a great experience

I just bought a H&A from whiteflash and am so impressed with it
I only have a comparison to what is available in the high street in the UK but what a difference
The loose stone cost aprox £1100 + VAT (~£200) and is 0.55 ct with a HCA score of 1.1

I saw rings in the shops here with 0.5 to 0.75 ct for around the same price but compared to the stone I have they looked dull

This one comes to life and as I move it I can almost here a crackling sound as it flashes colored light back at me - i have only ever bought one diamond for my girlfriend before but it was nothing like this

Whether of not I could have got an equally beautiful stone from a UK online store I''m not sure - they don''t seem to provide you with as much information, this was a big factor in purchasing from the states as opposed to UK

My advice to people from UK would be to consider purchasing online rather than the high street as I think the value for money is exceptional and for something that lasts forever (supposedly anyway) why not get the finest stone you can for your money

Wish I could afford to buy one for myself as well - maybe next year

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Could not agree more! Not even the worst cut premium seems to compete enough with the UK prices...
1.gif
5.gif
Congratulations!

Picture ?
6.gif
2.gif

magna2

Shiny_Rock
Congrats on your purchase. A well cut stone is definitely the way to go.

rodent.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results