shape
carat
color
clarity

In the rush to return to normal, consider which parts of normal are worth rushing back to....

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry @StephanieLynn. Sending prayers for you and your family. I understand the devastation financial problems can cause. Try not to worry; one day at a time. Big virtual hugs to you.

Thanks, we are okay right now despite my lack of income only because DH is considered essential (electric grid). However if one of the employees gets sick it will probably shutdown the whole operation. So we just hope that doesn't happen, that's all you can do right?

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I have no wish to sound "cold" but I look for increased efficiencies in our practices. Set some new benchmarks--how can we do things better. Tough times influence our creativity.

cheers--Sharon

jordyonbass

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I think that a lot of companies will downsize office spaces with more people working from home in order to increase profitability.
I am unsure of whether that's a good thing overall as there's a large amount of social interaction many people get from their office space that they would be missing. My concern would be for society's mental health in the long term if everyone was couped up for 8 hours a day at home.
Or it could benefit us with less time wasted travelling to and from an office, possibly more incentive to actually go out somewhere and do something recreational and meet up with friends after lockdown. In that regard it could be something healthy for all of us in the long term.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results